IMPALA PLATINUM MINE

IMPALA PLATINUM MINE Employee Reviews for Operator

Operator8 reviews
South Africa8 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

All I can say my job was very challenging but manageable.The company has very reasonable mission and vision which even benefit the employee too.Working for this company was one of the best thing I have ever experienced.

Pros

Own lunch

Cons

8 Hours

Safety was the first priority

Be inpantual at the work made u proud with my job and it's developed me.and also work as a team made the job easily,so working privent lostime in the company.

Pros

Forcus.on work

Cons

Complete the work

I wish every employee can be treated equally when coming to money, white people get higher money than blacks even if they are in the same position,company is not fair when coming to bonuses

Pros

No lunch hour

Cons

Waiting so long at the station for the lift to come

Hard labour

Hard labour less rewards. Also working under very dangerous and poor ventilated areas. Working as a group at all times taught me to be a team-player where by i get to make significant input at making our job easier and to reach our target. .

the workplaces

Impala platinum mine is a very productive mine across Africa,the work is suitable for all gender no discrimination,the work places are safe for everyone to work on, if aperson is incompetent,training is provided to him/her so that she /he must work safe,the wage is fair to every employee,and they provide with company medical plan of choice,person protective clothes are provided to everyone,and ensure that they use them in a right manner through training,clean and safe underground environment for everyone to work on,sick leave is given to those who are unfit to go underground and being paid fairly,even the holiday leave is provided and paid in full,in this company there are social workers so if someone is trotroubled is free to consult.in short I can say everyone feels at home in this company

Pros

energy food is provided at the bbeginning of every shift

Cons

long hours are paid as overtime

N/a

To underground is very dangerous because there are so many accidents there like fall of ground, methane gasses are dangerous to our lives,and the machines that are used to keep production are too danger to us mine works

Pros

N/a

Cons

8hours

the company is very safe and always cares for their employees,its a very good company one would work for.

always enjoyed my stay at impala because they always teach us multi things whereby i even developed interest in mining safety management.The hardest part of my job was when we few in our team and the others dont show up at work.

Pros

free clinical services

Cons

working hours were fair

hard and unsafe work place

My job title is the hardest in the mining industry more especially in the company I work for because it develops multi-skill workers and expect them to do all demanding jobs with little workmanship and be underpaid.

Pros

reasonable leave

Cons

more work, less pay, high production demand, high accidents and fatalities.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IMPALA PLATINUM MINE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPALA PLATINUM MINE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture

IMPALA PLATINUM MINE Reviews by Location

• IMPALA PLATINUM MINE
  • Operator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?