IMPALA

Driver1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
3,0
Though the backlog of 2014 strikes has hit platinum producing companies a lot I still belief that impala must do a lot in producing young leaders without favour nor prejudice but we still experienced such a lot where the educated are getting bursaries than the uneducated.

my day at work is to transport material,explosives and people to underground. To do maintenance and tests needed in a winder e.g engineer's rope exam or level1.Learning is always in two ways bad or good but I have learned that it's not easy to go to the top in this company no matter how educated you are I was absorbed as a tip boy even though I had teaching diploma though some people without any certificate where going straight into learnership.

The management of our company can't be blamed for what happened on the shafts level because they delegated people who they thought are good but only to find out that they are biased and

unscrupulous people who put their need before company's need.

We have a good working relationship because we know that once we are enemies our job is going to be difficult as no one will stand in place of the other while he is absent.

The hardest of our job is when the other one is on leave because we have to work extra shifts and long hours to cover for him/her but even though so, we are used to it and it helps our pockets as we get paid for overtimes.

the most enjoyable thing with this job is its quietness whereby you are alone and no one is following
 - more...
Pros
There are free braekefast of future life for workers
Cons
less educating or creating leaders of tommorow