IMPERIAL Cargo Solutions
3,8 out of 5 stars.

IMPERIAL Cargo Solutions Employee Reviews

South Africa18 reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

Good company just need some changes

a typical day at work is stress full as you don't have the right resources to do your work. learned to work independently and not to trust anyone management make decisions without any input of staff and isn't always the right decisions most staff work well together here and there you have that one person trying to get other staff in to trouble for no reason hardest part of the job was working with an old fleet and not to have budget to fix the vehicles and trailers most enjoyable part was to keep the customers happy and to get feed back form clients.

Exellent company to work for

I would love to work there after been retrench one the best companies that i worked for friendly and nice work environment management are firm but fair.

Pros

Get a full weekend off to have family time

Cons

Double crew

Avarage

I am happy for being one of their employees because the only job I knew when I came in was a driver but I left knowing everything about logistics from a driver to admin to supervisor to stock controller and transport controller so at least I gained a lot .

Operational

It didn't give much opportunities as I was a temp and its management does not interact with employees, crowding of work loads. It has a good learning work environment

Pros

Wi'Fi

Teamwork

Plan your day and stick to the plan at all costs respect other people and you will get the job done ,always listen to another persons view or opinion you might just learn something Teamwork

Pros

Incentive Schemes

Not conducive to a satisfactory work environment

Management does NOT care about employees. All they care about is the bonus they as management can take home at the end of the financial term. They make promises which they do not keep.

Pros

Cons

Expected of you to work even on holiday

Productive and fun workplace

The Imperial group is a very well maintained division within the Organization. The employees are all well measured and is constantly monitored to a better note. Employees are seen as family members and not as a Number in a company . Employees are well mentored and easily adaptable in the organization

Teamwork

I have been working here for a year and a couple of months, my duty to be a driver, to deliver tobacco in all areas around bloemfontein, so we have been retrenched.

it was productive company

This Company gave me a work experience, Most of the things I learned them there including working as a team, just to mention few.they thought the importance of clients

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

no we were not working long hours

It was my first job so it was very challenging & exciting at the same time. I learned a lot while I was there. They helped me to improve my soft skills & also helped me to be better at my present company with all the things that I was taught there.

Its fun working there i mean the people and management its really amazing

I enjoy working at Imperial even though money is still a bit problem but I mean interms of people and management we working very united we r a team.I would say we listen each other n we get along very well management and employees

Pros

Free lunches when it's holidays

perfect

it was cool and sweat working with ICS for my first two year even thou there was lot of pressure and long hours, i think the problem arrise the the time i started on my third year.

Pros

free

Cons

normal

a inspiring and a very fun place to work in, they also take a good care of their employees

I have grown a lot in my career and on my management's skill, I have created good, professional and healthy relationship s with my colleague s including my superior

Pros

study opportunities

Cons

working during december holidays

It was nice to work with thi team

At my previous job everyday i learn to comunicate with different people which is nice.to work with my management was so nice,my co-workers was like my brother because we were working as a good team,the hardest part of the job is where they were hijacking our cars that was the harderst part but i tried to work under those curcumstances because i have to put the food as afather of children,the enjoyable part of job is where we were at work,working as a team

Pros

Braais

Cons

Overtimes

Very fun and a productive workplace

A great place and environment to work in as you deliver service to people in an atmosphere whereby people are expecting to win at tables and slots. My role as booth Cashier is to exchange chip and slots winnings in to cash or safekeeping. The risk factor is to get robbed but I never got to experience it, have also had a chance to train in the vault to learn the duties of the vault.

Pros

Free lunches and free transport

Cons

nice workplace but not the field i love.

I am not doing what I studied at college and I would like to pursue my career and gain experience because that is what I am passionate with, I love fixing computers and resolving problems.

Pros

no free launch

Cons

long hours no benefits

Decent Work place

Always have a busy day. Normal work environment. Need to create your own fun atmosphere. not a lot of room for growth. Needs a new management style, overall not so bad a place to work. The people make it worth it, as you create the kind of environment you want together, and work as a team.

Pros

Cons

Structure

My work place is very exciting because we are having activities that we do eg on valentines day , we have a valentine ball.

A typical Day at work, was when they were going to make a fire drill, and I didn't know anything, as I was only few days in the work place. so I became very scared What I have learned was that, everybody is being treated the same at my work place. The Management .are very close to staff to listen to their needs. My co-workers, are very friendly and we have created a gym together. The hardest part of the Job, was when I had to Take notes in a meeting full of Managers, and Directors for the first time, The most enjoyable part of the Job is, to work with different people, and gaining more experience.

Pros

We only get, Free Lunch, when there is Trainings, provided in the company and when we cather for welness.

Cons

I work long hours but it is not on my contract. I am just working extra mile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPERIAL Cargo Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance