Imperial Cold Logistics
Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Review

a Very good learning experience

4,0
4 April 2018
Nothing bad can be said, everything I know was learned at this Company, how to manage people, operations etc. It is in the tough times that you learn the most especially how to operate under pressure and in sometimes difficult conditions. it is a big Company with unlimited recourses. We strive for Unity amongst employees and we always strive to be the best.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
3,0
4 June 2018
Operations Manager (Former Employee) - Cape Town
Executing inbound and outbound activities, measuring previous days performance. How not to treat people, how to satisfy your customerFamily - everyone is like part of a family Having to discipline persons Achieving desired outcome's
Pros
Cons
Long hours / poor head office desicions
4,0
13 November 2016
Creditors clerk (Former Employee) - Cape Town werstern cape
Creating recons for the trade Creditors resolving outstanding queries. Releaving at reception when needed, assisting with the scanning of documents. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhelpfull suppliers in getting credits passed where needed.
Pros
Getting to buy certain foods at staff price
Cons
Long and heavy traffic to get to work
3,0
30 September 2016
Same location
Warehouse Controller / Risk Control Officer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
I am a very dedicated, honest and loyal person and employee. I strive to make any process or system work better, always coming up with new innovative ideas. I strive to add value to any product or process, by planning, leading organizing and controlling the system and employees, where no process or system exists, I set up an SOP and enforce. Aligning daily operations to meet organizational goals while reducing cost and promoting profit and service levels are very important to me. My character is driven by results, I see myself as passionate, analytical, tactful, diplomatic, consistent, dynamic, responsible and patient. I work extremely well in a group or as an individual. My problem solving expertise, operational skills, warehouse / logistical background, strategic planning and many years of experience in a FMCG environment will make me a valuable asset to the company. I strive to complete my current studies and further my learning in the field of Logistics and Supply chain management. I am a friendly and loved person by all who meet me, and get along with all people across different ethnic groups and ages. I treat all people with the same amount of respect that I expect from others. I perform well under pressure, and am extremely well at managing a team and delegating the work load evenly. I see myself as a proactive individual.
Pros
Excellent benefits
  1. a Very good learning experience