Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.
Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Review

Excellent company to work for.

5,0
26 March 2018
I would love to still be a part of the Imperial team.I enjoyed working at Imperial.Due to the restructure of the Company i was retrenched.I am still dedicated to company.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0
4 June 2020
Same location
Receiving controller (Former Employee) - Maydon wrhof durban
I wish to get job to provide my family m good from work I don't have bad attitude my main aim is to work hard fast to reach the goal.and I promise my self that all the time m on point as m leading receiving team.
2,0
10 June 2019
Same location
Warehouse Controller (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
A typical day at work, we have just been informed that the Company is closing down. Nothing to say as I have worked here for 14 Years and was hoping to reach retirement age. A corporate company should provide peace of mind.
Pros
Training
Cons
3,0
8 April 2021
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
I was assisting with the loading and offloading of goods aswell as navigating the route where necessary and help drive trucks on a long distance trips and also deal with the paperwork ensuring that receipt are signed and the money due for goods is collected.traveling regularly and Long working hours . Punctuality.planing of delivery routes and provide excellent costomer service,to always ensure delivery procedures are adhered to
Cons
  1. Excellent company to work for.