Imperial Cold Logistics
Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Review

No fun workplace

2,0
2 October 2019
Expectations is that you will fill in a 16hr day. Very pedantic. Blame-storming. Nothing really to tell except that my 7 months at Imperial was a bad period and that together with the switch-over to SAP.
1,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
3,0
8 April 2021
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
I was assisting with the loading and offloading of goods aswell as navigating the route where necessary and help drive trucks on a long distance trips and also deal with the paperwork ensuring that receipt are signed and the money due for goods is collected.traveling regularly and Long working hours . Punctuality.planing of delivery routes and provide excellent costomer service,to always ensure delivery procedures are adhered to
4,0
24 March 2021
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) - Linbro Business Park, Gauteng
Same days were tough,but years i worked there i enjoyed myself i learn how to work with other people team work was everything the managment was good
Pros
4,0
24 February 2021
General Worker (Casual) (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
A well good company, though some Management's had people in favour to. Well a team I was working with was a great team , we shared everything from working place and out of. Those are the people I still adore even now.
Pros
Free hampers
Cons
Long working hours