Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.
Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Review

Productive and challenging

24 March 2021
Same days were tough,but years i worked there i enjoyed myself i learn how to work with other people team work was everything the managment was good
5,0Work/Life Balance
Pros
3,0
8 April 2021
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
I was assisting with the loading and offloading of goods aswell as navigating the route where necessary and help drive trucks on a long distance trips and also deal with the paperwork ensuring that receipt are signed and the money due for goods is collected.traveling regularly and Long working hours . Punctuality.planing of delivery routes and provide excellent costomer service,to always ensure delivery procedures are adhered to
24 February 2021
General Worker (Casual) (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
A well good company, though some Management's had people in favour to. Well a team I was working with was a great team , we shared everything from working place and out of. Those are the people I still adore even now.
Pros
Free hampers
Cons
Long working hours
4 June 2020
Receiving controller (Former Employee) - Maydon wrhof durban
I wish to get job to provide my family m good from work I don't have bad attitude my main aim is to work hard fast to reach the goal.and I promise my self that all the time m on point as m leading receiving team.