Imperial Cold Logistics
Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Review

Safe Environment But No Progress

2,0
19 October 2017
This company is great but it keeps people as temporary staff for years. There's no job security and no progress. You never know whats going to happen to you in the future. Theres absolutely no space to grow within the company. Theres no such thing as progress here.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
You stay as a temp for too long
3,0
8 April 2021
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
I was assisting with the loading and offloading of goods aswell as navigating the route where necessary and help drive trucks on a long distance trips and also deal with the paperwork ensuring that receipt are signed and the money due for goods is collected.traveling regularly and Long working hours . Punctuality.planing of delivery routes and provide excellent costomer service,to always ensure delivery procedures are adhered to
4,0
24 March 2021
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) - Linbro Business Park, Gauteng
Same days were tough,but years i worked there i enjoyed myself i learn how to work with other people team work was everything the managment was good
4,0
24 February 2021
General Worker (Casual) (Former Employee) - Bloemfontein, Free State
A well good company, though some Management's had people in favour to. Well a team I was working with was a great team , we shared everything from working place and out of. Those are the people I still adore even now.
Pros
Free hampers
Cons
Long working hours
  1. Safe Environment But No Progress