Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.
Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Review

To control the team and receive stock from the truck to the warehouse .

4,0
4 June 2020
I wish to get job to provide my family m good from work I don't have bad attitude my main aim is to work hard fast to reach the goal.and I promise my self that all the time m on point as m leading receiving team.
5,0Work/Life Balance
2,0
10 June 2019
Same location
Warehouse Controller (Current Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
A typical day at work, we have just been informed that the Company is closing down. Nothing to say as I have worked here for 14 Years and was hoping to reach retirement age. A corporate company should provide peace of mind.
Pros
Training
Cons
5,0
26 March 2018
Same location
Debriefing Supervisor (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
I would love to still be a part of the Imperial team.I enjoyed working at Imperial.Due to the restructure of the Company i was retrenched.I am still dedicated to company.
3,0
8 April 2021
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
I was assisting with the loading and offloading of goods aswell as navigating the route where necessary and help drive trucks on a long distance trips and also deal with the paperwork ensuring that receipt are signed and the money due for goods is collected.traveling regularly and Long working hours . Punctuality.planing of delivery routes and provide excellent costomer service,to always ensure delivery procedures are adhered to
Cons
  1. To control the team and receive stock from the truck to the warehouse .