Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

The company was a well organised and the management were well trained and supportive to the staff.I have learnt alot from this compay andshare I wish to share my knowledge and skills to my next company,if given a chance.
Pros
Good weekly incentives
Cons
Very long abnomal overtimes in the cold storage.
The company is currently undergoing a transition, Imperial was bought by Vector logistics who will be taking over from the 01 December 2019 I have learned a lot during my short time with imperial the Risk team that i work with is very helpful and amazing we get a lot done working as a team and individually
Imperial Cold Logistics has a very ill disciplined management structure. One cannot grow within the company. If you are not part or a friend with someone in the top structure they look down at you as if you are worthless - no appreciation for the work you put in or do
Pros
Cons
poor management
I was working in a very cold enviroment and with a team that supported each other and gave assistance to those who were struggling to complete a task in -0 degrees temperatures.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
You have to make sure that you are done with the day's work and that you do not fall behind it will be difficult to catch up for lost time.What i have learned is that the sky should not be the limit.The hardest part of the job is going home in the afternoon.