Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Cold Logistics Job Security & Advancement reviews

They had a lot of trucks an advantage we started work earlier so we managed to get all the deliveries done at most times and we work with freezers but we would copy I wouldn't mind being in a related position
I learnt more about my working ethics and I gain more knowledge as a driver.I never had a dispute with my employers nor my fellow working partners,they showed me kindness and humanity.
Expectations is that you will fill in a 16hr day. Very pedantic. Blame-storming. Nothing really to tell except that my 7 months at Imperial was a bad period and that together with the switch-over to SAP.
A typical day at work, we have just been informed that the Company is closing down. Nothing to say as I have worked here for 14 Years and was hoping to reach retirement age. A corporate company should provide peace of mind.
Pros
Training
Cons
The company was a well organised and the management were well trained and supportive to the staff.I have learnt alot from this compay andshare I wish to share my knowledge and skills to my next company,if given a chance.
Pros
Good weekly incentives
Cons
Very long abnomal overtimes in the cold storage.
Big company with fair work environment, multi tusk company .we also had school and training programmes throw this company. I was also trained in customer service and RTMS. Our depends was also considered in terms of further education by means of scholarships and bursaries.
Pros
Money for food every month
Cons
Over time
This company is great but it keeps people as temporary staff for years. There's no job security and no progress. You never know whats going to happen to you in the future. Theres absolutely no space to grow within the company. Theres no such thing as progress here.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
You stay as a temp for too long
It's nice working in this company is just that I need a change I have a matric certificate, computer, instructor. It's a distributing company that takes a stock to trade