Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Cold Logistics Management reviews

A well good company, though some Management's had people in favour to. Well a team I was working with was a great team , we shared everything from working place and out of. Those are the people I still adore even now.
Pros
Free hampers
Cons
Long working hours
Poor management,poor structure ,long hours,lots of favouritism ,unbearable working conditions no room for empowerment opportunities and lots of pressure to non-favoured employees
The company was a well organised and the management were well trained and supportive to the staff.I have learnt alot from this compay andshare I wish to share my knowledge and skills to my next company,if given a chance.
Pros
Good weekly incentives
Cons
Very long abnomal overtimes in the cold storage.
Imperial Cold Logistics has a very ill disciplined management structure. One cannot grow within the company. If you are not part or a friend with someone in the top structure they look down at you as if you are worthless - no appreciation for the work you put in or do
Pros
Cons
poor management
Started early in the morning and sometimes till late Shortage of management personnel Involved in most departments Teamwork was enjoyable long hours the hardest
Cons
The job was fantastic because there was lot of fun due to environmental conditions and the management of the company make it the environment to be enjoyable.
Pros
Free transport in late hours
Cons
I am a very dedicated, honest and loyal person and employee. I strive to make any process or system work better, always coming up with new innovative ideas. I strive to add value to any product or process, by planning, leading organizing and controlling the system and employees, where no process or system exists, I set up an SOP and enforce. Aligning daily operations to meet organizational goals while reducing cost and promoting profit and service levels are very important to me. My character is driven by results, I see myself as passionate, analytical, tactful, diplomatic, consistent, dynamic, responsible and patient. I work extremely well in a group or as an individual. My problem solving expertise, operational skills, warehouse / logistical background, strategic planning and many years of experience in a FMCG environment will make me a valuable asset to the company. I strive to complete my current studies and further my learning in the field of Logistics and Supply chain management. I am a friendly and loved person by all who meet me, and get along with all people across different ethnic groups and ages. I treat all people with the same amount of respect that I expect from others. I perform well under pressure, and am extremely well at managing a team and delegating the work load evenly. I see myself as a proactive individual.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Most days it would be a 12 hour day at work attending to meetings and HR projects. I have learned to be a good listener I had a good operational management team to work with. I enjoyed interacting with co-workers and felt proud to have made a difference in their working day. The hardest part in the job was when an employee has to be dismissed. The most enjoyable part was employees felt happy that I have addressed their issues and fell satisfied.
Pros
Be able to purchase stock at a reasonable price
Cons
Driving to work in a heavy traffic
The Current staff in the Department, make an effort to support each other and have regular occasions to have some fun together. with Valentines day/ Casual day etc used as such times to briefly let our hair down a bit.
Pros
Very normal regular type Company, with right management at times the place can be very encouraging
Cons
managers can sometimes have unrealistic expectations, more due to experience