Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Cold Logistics Pay & Benefits reviews

Same days were tough,but years i worked there i enjoyed myself i learn how to work with other people team work was everything the managment was good
Cons
A well good company, though some Management's had people in favour to. Well a team I was working with was a great team , we shared everything from working place and out of. Those are the people I still adore even now.
Pros
Free hampers
Cons
Long working hours
Forecasting Customer service Cost Savings Preparing and analyzing various reports regarding Operations and Sales Hardest part is long hours, especially during peak hours.
Pros
The people and experience
Cons
Long Hours
The job was fantastic because there was lot of fun due to environmental conditions and the management of the company make it the environment to be enjoyable.
Pros
Free transport in late hours
Cons
Working much abnormal hours ad not having any benefits. Not having time to knock off.we are working during Sundays but we ar not getting paid as a double.
Pros
own lunch
Cons
I am a very dedicated, honest and loyal person and employee. I strive to make any process or system work better, always coming up with new innovative ideas. I strive to add value to any product or process, by planning, leading organizing and controlling the system and employees, where no process or system exists, I set up an SOP and enforce. Aligning daily operations to meet organizational goals while reducing cost and promoting profit and service levels are very important to me. My character is driven by results, I see myself as passionate, analytical, tactful, diplomatic, consistent, dynamic, responsible and patient. I work extremely well in a group or as an individual. My problem solving expertise, operational skills, warehouse / logistical background, strategic planning and many years of experience in a FMCG environment will make me a valuable asset to the company. I strive to complete my current studies and further my learning in the field of Logistics and Supply chain management. I am a friendly and loved person by all who meet me, and get along with all people across different ethnic groups and ages. I treat all people with the same amount of respect that I expect from others. I perform well under pressure, and am extremely well at managing a team and delegating the work load evenly. I see myself as a proactive individual.
Pros
Excellent benefits