Imperial Cold Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Cold Logistics Employee Reviews

I was assisting with the loading and offloading of goods aswell as navigating the route where necessary and help drive trucks on a long distance trips and also deal with the paperwork ensuring that receipt are signed and the money due for goods is collected.traveling regularly and Long working hours . Punctuality.planing of delivery routes and provide excellent costomer service,to always ensure delivery procedures are adhered to
Cons
The job was fantastic because there was lot of fun due to environmental conditions and the management of the company make it the environment to be enjoyable.
Pros
Free transport in late hours
Cons
It's nice working in this company is just that I need a change I have a matric certificate, computer, instructor. It's a distributing company that takes a stock to trade
Cons
Working much abnormal hours ad not having any benefits. Not having time to knock off.we are working during Sundays but we ar not getting paid as a double.
Pros
own lunch
Cons
Creating recons for the trade Creditors resolving outstanding queries. Releaving at reception when needed, assisting with the scanning of documents. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhelpfull suppliers in getting credits passed where needed.
Pros
Getting to buy certain foods at staff price
Cons
Long and heavy traffic to get to work
I am a very dedicated, honest and loyal person and employee. I strive to make any process or system work better, always coming up with new innovative ideas. I strive to add value to any product or process, by planning, leading organizing and controlling the system and employees, where no process or system exists, I set up an SOP and enforce. Aligning daily operations to meet organizational goals while reducing cost and promoting profit and service levels are very important to me. My character is driven by results, I see myself as passionate, analytical, tactful, diplomatic, consistent, dynamic, responsible and patient. I work extremely well in a group or as an individual. My problem solving expertise, operational skills, warehouse / logistical background, strategic planning and many years of experience in a FMCG environment will make me a valuable asset to the company. I strive to complete my current studies and further my learning in the field of Logistics and Supply chain management. I am a friendly and loved person by all who meet me, and get along with all people across different ethnic groups and ages. I treat all people with the same amount of respect that I expect from others. I perform well under pressure, and am extremely well at managing a team and delegating the work load evenly. I see myself as a proactive individual.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Most days it would be a 12 hour day at work attending to meetings and HR projects. I have learned to be a good listener I had a good operational management team to work with. I enjoyed interacting with co-workers and felt proud to have made a difference in their working day. The hardest part in the job was when an employee has to be dismissed. The most enjoyable part was employees felt happy that I have addressed their issues and fell satisfied.
Pros
Be able to purchase stock at a reasonable price
Cons
Driving to work in a heavy traffic
I was working in a very cold enviroment and with a team that supported each other and gave assistance to those who were struggling to complete a task in -0 degrees temperatures.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Great company to work for because of the growth and continuous training for skilled staff, Un-skilled staff are not properly trained and managed in a very westernised profit driven company.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
You have to make sure that you are done with the day's work and that you do not fall behind it will be difficult to catch up for lost time.What i have learned is that the sky should not be the limit.The hardest part of the job is going home in the afternoon.
The Current staff in the Department, make an effort to support each other and have regular occasions to have some fun together. with Valentines day/ Casual day etc used as such times to briefly let our hair down a bit.
Pros
Very normal regular type Company, with right management at times the place can be very encouraging
Cons
managers can sometimes have unrealistic expectations, more due to experience