Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo
View all Imperial Group Pty Ltd reviews

Imperial Group Pty Ltd

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Review

Awesome Product

Great company and staff, product is amazing. Commission structure needs to be addressed and the after sales department need a serious wake up call. A typical day at the office is cold calling and canvasing for business, keeping a relationship with your existing and past customers. Prepping your sale for delivery and making sure your paperwork is in order and compliant. When i was a manager i had to keep my staff motivated, keep the stock mix right to maintain targets an budgets, maintain a high level of service and quality product to minimize any comebacks. Advertising and internet marketing is our biggest form of advertising and that was one of my key rolls.

4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

Great dealership, low income

It was a fun and great dealership, Comission was not the best . Also a lot of tax deductions . Saying that the benefits like pension or provident fund was also not the best. I did not see growth on my pension fund

Pros

Company cars

Cons

Deductions of salary
Same role

Very fast paced group

It was an extremely tough learning school and experience with not a lot of support which made me more determined to make a success of my career and future.

Pros

Product knowledge of vehicles, accessories and new models.

Cons

Same location

Challenging workplace

I enjoyed working in the motor industry, for me it was extremely challenging as you deal with all different kinds of people (Difficult ones too) however i would always put myself in the clients shoes and look at it from both sides. What was most challenging for me was having their vehicles done on time as there were many unforeseen mechanical and electrical issues that we did not plan and ofcourse being without a vehicle is not easy nor had we or the client planned for this - The phone call to give them the bad news was not the best part of my jpb however i would always try and end it off on a good note and have the vehicle ready earlier than expected as i always say never over promise and under deliver. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with all the departments as i am a very sociable person and that way i would learn from them too.

Pros

Everyday was a new challenge for me as i love challenges and i enjoyed meeting new clients everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9