Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo
View all Imperial Group Pty Ltd reviews

Imperial Group Pty Ltd

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Review

Experience

Work extended working hours to ensure daily targets are met. Work gets done in an accurate manner ,and I am professional at all times, due to dealing with sales managers, sales executives, and potential buyers- prompt communication and feedback is of utmost importance to secure current and repeat business . I am positive and enjoy to interact with clients and colleagues. I am very organized , that makes it easier to manage work load . It is important to be flexible when dealing with clients, be honest and always be professional

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours and every Saturday

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture

Same role

Great Company with Good systems in Place

Good Company benefits and career advancements always a possibility. I left only because of my relocation and will go back any day. The company has a no nonsense approach to work and I agree with this type of work ethic.

Cigarettes from BATSA

I like to work for imperial as a delivery rep but is so risky from hijack Less salary Leak of management No communication to the employees No info

Pros

No free lunch at all

Cons

They cut down over time

Very corporate and also fun

Excellent working environment. Pleasant people. Excellent promotions. Excellent insensitive. Excellent management . Excellent training provided. Excellent pakages , eg Medica aid and pension and provident. User friendly computer programs.

Pros

Plenty growing opportunities

Cons

Internet problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9