Imperial Group Pty Ltd
View all Imperial Group Pty Ltd reviews

Imperial Group Pty Ltd

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Review

Fun, Fast and Exhilarating

With staff of +70, every day brings new challenges to overcome. Working for a Premium Brand in the Motor Industry has introduced me to great leaps forward in transport technology and I get a great feeling of exhilaration when my foot is on the accelerator. The people who work here can be taxing and Management can be improved but overall it comes down to how I see myself within the Company and if I allow the work to influence me badly. I have grown as a person because of it and have realized my strengths and weaknesses that I work on.

Pros

Experiencing forward technology

Cons

Not everyone has the same high level of work ethic I instill in myself

Cigarettes from BATSA

I like to work for imperial as a delivery rep but is so risky from hijack Less salary Leak of management No communication to the employees No info

Pros

No free lunch at all

Cons

They cut down over time

Very corporate and also fun

Excellent working environment. Pleasant people. Excellent promotions. Excellent insensitive. Excellent management . Excellent training provided. Excellent pakages , eg Medica aid and pension and provident. User friendly computer programs.

Pros

Plenty growing opportunities

Cons

Internet problems

Was good working there

Was good working there, was challenged on a regular. Only negative is they dont hire you after you conpleted your apprenticeship Overall the company offers alot but only to certain people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Imperial Group Pty Ltd