Imperial Group Pty Ltd
View all Imperial Group Pty Ltd reviews

Imperial Group Pty Ltd

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Review

Previous Dealer Principal replacwd Company closed due to poor performance of new team. New Dealer Principal lacked experience. Management team demotivated due to new Dealer Principal.

Pros

Free lunches

Same location

Hard worker and positive employee

My typical day at work I would like to think of what can I do to better my Employer in part of my contribution to them. I have learned to do the job to the best of my abilities will be to my advantage. I have always get along with management, as well as co-workers. The hardest part of a new job is to get used to a new system but every bit of experience I accomplish till know always helped me to pull it through. The most enjoyable part should be to work as a team.

Pros

Long service rewards

Cigarettes from BATSA

I like to work for imperial as a delivery rep but is so risky from hijack Less salary Leak of management No communication to the employees No info

Pros

No free lunch at all

Cons

They cut down over time

Very corporate and also fun

Excellent working environment. Pleasant people. Excellent promotions. Excellent insensitive. Excellent management . Excellent training provided. Excellent pakages , eg Medica aid and pension and provident. User friendly computer programs.

Pros

Plenty growing opportunities

Cons

Internet problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Imperial Group Pty Ltd