Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo
View all Imperial Group Pty Ltd reviews

Imperial Group Pty Ltd

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Review

Very fast paced group

It was an extremely tough learning school and experience with not a lot of support which made me more determined to make a success of my career and future.

Pros

Product knowledge of vehicles, accessories and new models.

Cons

2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture

Great dealership, low income

It was a fun and great dealership, Comission was not the best . Also a lot of tax deductions . Saying that the benefits like pension or provident fund was also not the best. I did not see growth on my pension fund

Pros

Company cars

Cons

Deductions of salary

Job satisfaction

Good Company to work for. People are friendly. Difficult trade to be in at this current time but if you persevere you can enjoy. Experienced sales people and good management.

Awesome Product

Great company and staff, product is amazing. Commission structure needs to be addressed and the after sales department need a serious wake up call. A typical day at the office is cold calling and canvasing for business, keeping a relationship with your existing and past customers. Prepping your sale for delivery and making sure your paperwork is in order and compliant. When i was a manager i had to keep my staff motivated, keep the stock mix right to maintain targets an budgets, maintain a high level of service and quality product to minimize any comebacks. Advertising and internet marketing is our biggest form of advertising and that was one of my key rolls.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9