Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo
Imperial Group Pty Ltd
3,9 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Reviews in Diep River, Western Cape

Awesome Product

Great company and staff, product is amazing. Commission structure needs to be addressed and the after sales department need a serious wake up call. A typical day at the office is cold calling and canvasing for business, keeping a relationship with your existing and past customers. Prepping your sale for delivery and making sure your paperwork is in order and compliant. When i was a manager i had to keep my staff motivated, keep the stock mix right to maintain targets an budgets, maintain a high level of service and quality product to minimize any comebacks. Advertising and internet marketing is our biggest form of advertising and that was one of my key rolls.

Challenging workplace

I enjoyed working in the motor industry, for me it was extremely challenging as you deal with all different kinds of people (Difficult ones too) however i would always put myself in the clients shoes and look at it from both sides. What was most challenging for me was having their vehicles done on time as there were many unforeseen mechanical and electrical issues that we did not plan and ofcourse being without a vehicle is not easy nor had we or the client planned for this - The phone call to give them the bad news was not the best part of my jpb however i would always try and end it off on a good note and have the vehicle ready earlier than expected as i always say never over promise and under deliver. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with all the departments as i am a very sociable person and that way i would learn from them too.

Pros

Everyday was a new challenge for me as i love challenges and i enjoyed meeting new clients everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9