Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo
3,9 out of 5 stars.

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

3,6Work-Life Balance

Great dealership, low income

It was a fun and great dealership, Comission was not the best . Also a lot of tax deductions . Saying that the benefits like pension or provident fund was also not the best. I did not see growth on my pension fund

Pros

Company cars

Cons

Deductions of salary

Very fast paced group

It was an extremely tough learning school and experience with not a lot of support which made me more determined to make a success of my career and future.

Pros

Product knowledge of vehicles, accessories and new models.

Job satisfaction

Good Company to work for. People are friendly. Difficult trade to be in at this current time but if you persevere you can enjoy. Experienced sales people and good management.

Awesome Product

Great company and staff, product is amazing. Commission structure needs to be addressed and the after sales department need a serious wake up call. A typical day at the office is cold calling and canvasing for business, keeping a relationship with your existing and past customers. Prepping your sale for delivery and making sure your paperwork is in order and compliant. When i was a manager i had to keep my staff motivated, keep the stock mix right to maintain targets an budgets, maintain a high level of service and quality product to minimize any comebacks. Advertising and internet marketing is our biggest form of advertising and that was one of my key rolls.

Produvtive

Sales and marketing of vehicles Achieving sales targets Providing quotes for clients on vehicle finance, insurance Processing of applications for finance for vehicles and insurance General office administration Providing demonstration visits Attending to customer queries

Pros

Free Lunches

Challenging but very exciting

The day began with preparing the floor plan. On weekly basis we were required to rotate the cars on the floor to keep it exciting for the customers. This will be followed by sales meetings and typical feedback sessions and challenges that we may be facing that require management's support. The finance team would also be in attendance to share feedback and advice on how we can improve structuring of deals to make it more attractive to customers. The rest of the day would then be dedicated to sales generation (walk in customers or visiting customers at their workplaces).

Pros

Visiting various workplaces to engage managemnet and present our products, this always presented an opportunity to sell not only to retail clients but to corporates as well.

Cons

The location of the dealership was not conducive for walk in customers, it was too far out.

As a proactive and mission oriented individual with 2+ years of sales experience and a solid understanding of business concepts, I am positive that I can meet and exceed your sales targets in timely fashion. Having worked extensively in sales profession, I have had the opportunity to work closely with the management in order to figure out sales strategies and work to achieve them. During my work at Auto Pedigree, I have had the opportunity to increase sales by 35% during the first year! As required, I am extremely skilled in: βœ” Conducting cold calls and creating professional networking βœ” Developing pipeline of new opportunities βœ” Identifying and creating business requirements with senior decision makers βœ” Building strong relationships at all stakeholders βœ” Developing successful territory plans Moreover, I possess exceptional presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers. With the ability to deal with tight deadlines, I would be able to become an excellent representative of the sales team. I am confident that my skills align with your job opportunities. The enclosed resume speaks volumes about my ability to do this job efficiently.

Pros

Remuneration, well structured commission structure

Cons

Long ours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperial Group Pty Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9