Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo

Warranty Administrator3 reviews
South Africa3 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Lack of proper management

I learned allot from this company because that was where i started my career in the motor industry' I was put in situations where i had to do allot and i looked at it as a learning curve. Management was changed allot in this company and sometimes with no management experience or even experience of the job at hand that put allot of pressure on the rest of the team. co workers was help full

Pros

experience gained

Cons

Constant challenge

Every day at is a new day, we face constant challenges, not one day is the same. I have learnt how to think on my toes and how to handle tight situations with customers. I have learnt how to listen to understand and not just to respond. The hardest part of my job is to make every single customer happy. The easiest part of my job is to make most of my customers happy.

Pros

Company car, Incentive

Cons

Long hours, Overtime

Productive & comfortable/fun workplace

Main priority – giving Technicians authority for repairs a.s.a.p. so they can carry on with repairsAuthorities1.Discuss problem with Technician to ascertain fault, cause, remedy2.Inspect vehicles where necessary3.Make sure I have service history & any other relevant paperwork4.Authorize repair, sending PAR first as & when necessary5.Order parts where it is a big job mainly e.g. engines, gearboxes etc.,6.Where Customer’s have to pay a percentage, work out percentage they must pay for S.A.This is done throughout the dayClaims1.Send claims that have been put through to me2.Check on claims waiting for approval including goodwill’s which some times only get authorized much later3.Invoice claims sentGeneral1.Split claims & file all paper work on job card irrelevant to claim in filing cabinets2.Check claims, e.g signatures, clocking etc & fix before filing, making sure all relevant paperwork attached & correct3.Inspect vehicles with possible warranty repairs where necessary4.Liaise with Ford/CWA on problem vehicles/claims5.Discuss problem vehicles/claims with Formen6.Phone for prices for outwork where necessary7.Organize vehicles to go for quotes for outwork8.Check WIP & go to S.A’S to see why I haven’t got the claims through9.Check claim status @ Ford & rectify any problems10.Sort out problems with parts on part no’s, prices etcLearn new things on daily basis.Get along with management - can speak what is on your mind, if you have any problems.Hardest part of my job - not sure?What I enjoy about my job - getting the authority on time, getting my work done, -

• Imperial Group Pty Ltd