Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo

Clear
3,6Work-Life Balance
3,4Management

Cigarettes from BATSA

I like to work for imperial as a delivery rep but is so risky from hijack Less salary Leak of management No communication to the employees No info

Pros

No free lunch at all

Cons

They cut down over time

Very corporate and also fun

Excellent working environment. Pleasant people. Excellent promotions. Excellent insensitive. Excellent management . Excellent training provided. Excellent pakages , eg Medica aid and pension and provident. User friendly computer programs.

Pros

Plenty growing opportunities

Cons

Internet problems

Job satisfaction

Good Company to work for. People are friendly. Difficult trade to be in at this current time but if you persevere you can enjoy. Experienced sales people and good management.

Corporate culture and very formal

Typical day will be report writing and very serious space I gained a lot on Supervision and Management skills Workplace culture was strict and intimidating The hardest part was getting the figures right for public publish

Pros

Good work was well rewarded

Cons

Long hours when finalising figures and reports

Experience

Work extended working hours to ensure daily targets are met. Work gets done in an accurate manner ,and I am professional at all times, due to dealing with sales managers, sales executives, and potential buyers- prompt communication and feedback is of utmost importance to secure current and repeat business . I am positive and enjoy to interact with clients and colleagues. I am very organized , that makes it easier to manage work load . It is important to be flexible when dealing with clients, be honest and always be professional

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours and every Saturday

Great

Everyone please stand on one side of the line, opposite another person. (Allow for participants to take their places.) You have 15 seconds to convince the person opposite you, without force, to cross the line. Begin. (Announce that time is up after about 15 seconds.)

wild and friendly

i enjoy working here ,the staff,customers and management perfect. but no money. the growth is there the challenge and everything but no money. pressure for sure but no money

Pros

everything good

Cons

no money they don't want to pay

productive

Start 8-5 start with day aheads planing.Ive learned management skills the workplace is very tough because ur whole day working with difrent personalties as well as tools.Combination of humans as well as spanners

Pros

Not every day is hard work

Cons

Call out duties

Hard worker and positive employee

My typical day at work I would like to think of what can I do to better my Employer in part of my contribution to them. I have learned to do the job to the best of my abilities will be to my advantage. I have always get along with management, as well as co-workers. The hardest part of a new job is to get used to a new system but every bit of experience I accomplish till know always helped me to pull it through. The most enjoyable part should be to work as a team.

Pros

Long service rewards

Management Issues

The workshop manager could use a crash course in how to treat the people working "for" him. Working conditions were terribly unpleasant, to say the least.

family orientated

this was a family orientated business. always made to feel as part of the family in all departments. management was excellent and always stood by you through out your job and difficulties.

Pros

Every Friday braai

Cons

long traveling distance

Previous Dealer Principal replacwd Company closed due to poor performance of new team. New Dealer Principal lacked experience. Management team demotivated due to new Dealer Principal.

Pros

Free lunches

Lacking Company culture

The company culture was fairly stiff, the office was really quiet all the time, and speaking to anyone during working hours almost felt taboo. A typical day would be going around the office, greeting everyone and ultimately staying at your desk, until your work day was completed. Management focused solely on profits and not so much on the well being of the employees. I learnt to be professional and hard working as this is crucial when working in such a profit driven organisation. The hardest part of the job was that it was not a well paying job. The most enjoyable was lunch breaks with my fellow co workers.

Pros

Short hours and nice people

Cons

salary and benefits

productive and fun workplace

To carry out work on same day. Learn everyday new things never to old to learn Management need to understand problems when enquire Culture need to work as team and not try to be back stabbing To keep everyone happy To help people and to see happiness and smiles

Pros

Company Vehicle and fuel

Fun, Fast and Exhilarating

With staff of +70, every day brings new challenges to overcome. Working for a Premium Brand in the Motor Industry has introduced me to great leaps forward in transport technology and I get a great feeling of exhilaration when my foot is on the accelerator. The people who work here can be taxing and Management can be improved but overall it comes down to how I see myself within the Company and if I allow the work to influence me badly. I have grown as a person because of it and have realized my strengths and weaknesses that I work on.

Pros

Experiencing forward technology

Cons

Not everyone has the same high level of work ethic I instill in myself

Regent Insurance has great coworkers, a management culture that cares about its employees and encourages them to grow. There is a sense of camaraderie in the team and a willingness to help each other through tougher tasks

Challenging but very exciting

The day began with preparing the floor plan. On weekly basis we were required to rotate the cars on the floor to keep it exciting for the customers. This will be followed by sales meetings and typical feedback sessions and challenges that we may be facing that require management's support. The finance team would also be in attendance to share feedback and advice on how we can improve structuring of deals to make it more attractive to customers. The rest of the day would then be dedicated to sales generation (walk in customers or visiting customers at their workplaces).

Pros

Visiting various workplaces to engage managemnet and present our products, this always presented an opportunity to sell not only to retail clients but to corporates as well.

Cons

The location of the dealership was not conducive for walk in customers, it was too far out.

Lack of proper management

I learned allot from this company because that was where i started my career in the motor industry' I was put in situations where i had to do allot and i looked at it as a learning curve. Management was changed allot in this company and sometimes with no management experience or even experience of the job at hand that put allot of pressure on the rest of the team. co workers was help full

Pros

experience gained

Cons

fun and great to work at

I welcomed customers at the dealership and i did quotations for them and presented vehicles to them, i learned how to be confident in front of clients and learned to talk professionally to them and from the top i learned from them to communicate and i was told to smile often i=and stop being shy which i did and in turn i became comfortable and out of my box. my co workers were fun to be around with and they helped me where i needed help and it was great. The most enjoyable part of the job was clinching the deal and knowing thsat you sold a car,made a customer happy,management happy your bank balance happy.

Pros

road trips when delivering a car

Cons

customers being unfriendly when doing the cold calling

As a proactive and mission oriented individual with 2+ years of sales experience and a solid understanding of business concepts, I am positive that I can meet and exceed your sales targets in timely fashion. Having worked extensively in sales profession, I have had the opportunity to work closely with the management in order to figure out sales strategies and work to achieve them. During my work at Auto Pedigree, I have had the opportunity to increase sales by 35% during the first year! As required, I am extremely skilled in: ✔ Conducting cold calls and creating professional networking ✔ Developing pipeline of new opportunities ✔ Identifying and creating business requirements with senior decision makers ✔ Building strong relationships at all stakeholders ✔ Developing successful territory plans Moreover, I possess exceptional presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers. With the ability to deal with tight deadlines, I would be able to become an excellent representative of the sales team. I am confident that my skills align with your job opportunities. The enclosed resume speaks volumes about my ability to do this job efficiently.

Pros

Remuneration, well structured commission structure

Cons

Long ours

Results, Results and Results

I am a positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiencies and business growth with client satisfaction, offering more than 20 years of progressive and stable experience with world-class, Fortune 100 organization. I take pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Employ proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty. Build and foster strategic business relationships with C-level executives, maintaining customer satisfaction at all levels. If I get the results then the task at hand becomes a passion and my passion is getting and exceeding results. I live for my work 24/7 and my passion is evident in all I do.

Pros

International travel and Continuous Training and Development

Cons

Company Financially Unstable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Group Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,9