Imperial Group Pty Ltd logo

Imperial Group Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa54 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Cigarettes from BATSA

I like to work for imperial as a delivery rep but is so risky from hijack Less salary Leak of management No communication to the employees No info

Pros

No free lunch at all

Cons

They cut down over time

Challenging but very exciting

The day began with preparing the floor plan. On weekly basis we were required to rotate the cars on the floor to keep it exciting for the customers. This will be followed by sales meetings and typical feedback sessions and challenges that we may be facing that require management's support. The finance team would also be in attendance to share feedback and advice on how we can improve structuring of deals to make it more attractive to customers. The rest of the day would then be dedicated to sales generation (walk in customers or visiting customers at their workplaces).

Pros

Visiting various workplaces to engage managemnet and present our products, this always presented an opportunity to sell not only to retail clients but to corporates as well.

Cons

The location of the dealership was not conducive for walk in customers, it was too far out.

Lack of proper management

I learned allot from this company because that was where i started my career in the motor industry' I was put in situations where i had to do allot and i looked at it as a learning curve. Management was changed allot in this company and sometimes with no management experience or even experience of the job at hand that put allot of pressure on the rest of the team. co workers was help full

Pros

experience gained

Cons

fun and great to work at

I welcomed customers at the dealership and i did quotations for them and presented vehicles to them, i learned how to be confident in front of clients and learned to talk professionally to them and from the top i learned from them to communicate and i was told to smile often i=and stop being shy which i did and in turn i became comfortable and out of my box. my co workers were fun to be around with and they helped me where i needed help and it was great. The most enjoyable part of the job was clinching the deal and knowing thsat you sold a car,made a customer happy,management happy your bank balance happy.

Pros

road trips when delivering a car

Cons

customers being unfriendly when doing the cold calling

My Job

I enjoyed my job the challenges everyday was different. I learnt a lot when I came to reconciling accounts.

My Job

I enjoy what I do some times it gets a bit hectic but I learnt to deal with it. I have good bosses that are very understanding in any situation.

As a proactive and mission oriented individual with 2+ years of sales experience and a solid understanding of business concepts, I am positive that I can meet and exceed your sales targets in timely fashion. Having worked extensively in sales profession, I have had the opportunity to work closely with the management in order to figure out sales strategies and work to achieve them. During my work at Auto Pedigree, I have had the opportunity to increase sales by 35% during the first year! As required, I am extremely skilled in: ✔ Conducting cold calls and creating professional networking ✔ Developing pipeline of new opportunities ✔ Identifying and creating business requirements with senior decision makers ✔ Building strong relationships at all stakeholders ✔ Developing successful territory plans Moreover, I possess exceptional presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers. With the ability to deal with tight deadlines, I would be able to become an excellent representative of the sales team. I am confident that my skills align with your job opportunities. The enclosed resume speaks volumes about my ability to do this job efficiently.

Pros

Remuneration, well structured commission structure

Cons

Long ours

Highly Produvtive, but no urgency to finish the task

Unstable place to work for. Long hours without time off when required

Pros

Cons

Long hours, unappreciated, neopotism

Being happy at work is most important.

What a job means to me in the way thay I conduct myself with subordinates is.... It's amazing what a team can accomplish when it doesn't matter who gets the credit..... Being a team player is the only part of my job.

Results, Results and Results

I am a positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiencies and business growth with client satisfaction, offering more than 20 years of progressive and stable experience with world-class, Fortune 100 organization. I take pride in ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals and work ethics. Employ proactive management and strong leadership techniques to generate accomplishment-driven workplace environment, resulting in employee loyalty. Build and foster strategic business relationships with C-level executives, maintaining customer satisfaction at all levels. If I get the results then the task at hand becomes a passion and my passion is getting and exceeding results. I live for my work 24/7 and my passion is evident in all I do.

Pros

International travel and Continuous Training and Development

Cons

Company Financially Unstable

I love my work and playing guitar and golf

Get to work early so i could greet everyone in all departments. To respect all.and really listen if someone had a problem. All problems can be solved . To make sure staff fully understand duties and responsibility's. Communicate to all staff. Supply details of there performance on daily basis and giving indoor training as well as sending them on courses. Making them want to be at work. Praising them, but also being strick The hardest part is not reaching my objectf's. Working with people and playing sports with clients even if i do not know the game what you do not like to day you may just love the game.

Pros

Being honest

Cons

Do not lie

fun working inviroment

busy day at work.nothing new.organised.friendly.is to run after my co-workers for work related queries.to do only warranty claims.

Pros

once friday of the month, get to go home @ 12h00

Cons

no reward for giving it your best shot

Productive & comfortable/fun workplace

Main priority – giving Technicians authority for repairs a.s.a.p. so they can carry on with repairsAuthorities1.Discuss problem with Technician to ascertain fault, cause, remedy2.Inspect vehicles where necessary3.Make sure I have service history & any other relevant paperwork4.Authorize repair, sending PAR first as & when necessary5.Order parts where it is a big job mainly e.g. engines, gearboxes etc.,6.Where Customer’s have to pay a percentage, work out percentage they must pay for S.A.This is done throughout the dayClaims1.Send claims that have been put through to me2.Check on claims waiting for approval including goodwill’s which some times only get authorized much later3.Invoice claims sentGeneral1.Split claims & file all paper work on job card irrelevant to claim in filing cabinets2.Check claims, e.g signatures, clocking etc & fix before filing, making sure all relevant paperwork attached & correct3.Inspect vehicles with possible warranty repairs where necessary4.Liaise with Ford/CWA on problem vehicles/claims5.Discuss problem vehicles/claims with Formen6.Phone for prices for outwork where necessary7.Organize vehicles to go for quotes for outwork8.Check WIP & go to S.A’S to see why I haven’t got the claims through9.Check claim status @ Ford & rectify any problems10.Sort out problems with parts on part no’s, prices etcLearn new things on daily basis.Get along with management - can speak what is on your mind, if you have any problems.Hardest part of my job - not sure?What I enjoy about my job - getting the authority on time, getting my work done, -

love working here but theres no room for growth

first priority of the day is to make sure that my drivers are sorted out for there first delivery wich is @9.i also assist with picking of parts.after 9 start my filing from the previos day.do all neccessary credits and mail credit notes to customers.the factory normally arrives between 12 and 13H00 everyday.all overnight orders have to be processed first so drivers can deliver on there next delivery wich is @ 14h00 .i work very closely with the parts manager.the hardest part of the job is making sure everyone understands there tasks for the day and that they do it correctly.the most enjoyable part is going home.