Imperial Logistics

Imperial Logistics Employee Reviews

South Africa126 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

room for growth

there is growth within the company, some manangers have good hearts, good coleagues and work environment is what you make of it. leant alot about myself

Cons

stressful

Fun

The management was awesome,the working condition was very good . Away they make sure you where sefety clothing.They also very good in time keeping when finishing late they provide transport and food.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes

Fast paced

Since it's a 24 hour organisation, expect long hours as the vehicles need to be monitored at all times. It is good if you are trying to get your foot in the transportation industry but there is not much room for growth.

Productive place

Good and productive company to work at. Happy with my experience there and would definitely recommend the company to others in the future without a doubt.

Monotonous

Boring no growth and no employee exknowledgement won't refer anybody to work at imperial its sad; this company gave me an opportunity but I'm stuck due to people in higher positions that don't want to see you progress to higher levelsit took me to battle for my current position; I guess its time to move on really want to work for my government.

Productive and fun workplace

One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Quite diverse and inclusive. Recognition for dedication and commitment in work. Quite friendly and helpful managing team

Pros

Birthday gifts and fun activities once a month

Cons

It’s easy to be unrecognisable

Not grate,bad experience

Poor management from employer.No one checks up on you.I left a permanent job for this job and I was retrenched after 5 months,I'm currently still unemployed. Worst decision by moving over to IMPERIAL.No one has contacted me. They said they will check but it's 2 years now.Stop messing with peoples lives just because your jobs are secure!

Learning constantly

I with with a great team. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new about the business and industries we serve.

Productive fun working environment

It was very nice working with such kind of a company with good benefits most importantly medical Aid provident fund and other good benefits as a whole.

Pros

Transport and food money

Cons

Imperial Logistics is a great company to work for.

I genuinely enjoyed working for this company. It was challenging but the company and my colleagues inspired growth both personally and professionally.

Great benefits

Company pays for the work done in time. Great benefits. Store discounts loaded on their own system. Planning of trips shed of schedule. Good equipment. Too many lay offs.

Pros

Imperial mall for discounts

Cons

Too many lay offs

Productive and fun everyone is involved

Productive and professional.stick by their work ethics.on time in full delivery.safe standard of work conditions.look after their imployees.everyone count.friendly when coming to problem solving.

Pros

Everyone must provide for themselves

Cons

Long hours but overtime is payable

Productive and excellent working environment.

I have enjoyed working for Imperial from day one till now. The staff is excellent. Management is exceptional. Working normal hours including overtime if need to be.

Pros

No free lunches.

Cons

Prescribed working hours including overtime.

It is a good place to work

I am a very humble person who worked for Imperial logistics before and still love to worked in order to promote the company to greater hights with a productive mind as well as great heart.

Pros

Cons

Balance

Productive, care, take responsibility

Working at imperial is a good opportunity to get experience and be a hard worker no stress especially when u do your duty very well.Be flexible, concentrate at work.

Pros

Free Tea in the morning

Cons

Normal hours

Fun workplace

They pay very good and it's fun working there you always get help when you need it but it's easy to fire people and there's no second chance that's why they hire every day.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Work on holidays, no closing

New experience and Compitetion

I've worked with imperial being a picker for a year and I got the promotion to become a physical Debrief clerk and had to prove myself till I've showen how the warehouse operate then we had to be retrenched in bloemfontein..I love warehouse work.

Productive and opportunities

Imperial was of my first job in the logistic,I found my self learning new thing's,such as planning route the delivery and handling driver's,one of the key things that about transport it's communication and putting the clients first no matter the situation.

Pros

Opportunities

Productive and enjoyable

Love working at imperial cause it teaches you a lot about the supply chain business and logistics and it gives us the opportunity to learn more by taking us to imperial Academy

Pros

Free education

productive and tiring

The company is a leading brand in logistics and is always expanding, however only a select few get to advance. The work environment is very competitive to the point where everyone is just out to look out for themselves. Theres a false sense of ubuntu preached by pretentious upper management to give u hope. Lower level employees work shifts that takes a toll on your work/life balance and can take a toll on your family time as wel .Salaries is on par with industry standrd and there is many benefits as well

Pros

Good Salaries

Cons

unconventional shifts and bad work culture

Nice workplace

As for me working with imperial was very good I gained much experience with them and is a company that's allows its workers to develop themselves inside the organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Imperial Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance