IMPERIAL

IMPERIAL Culture reviews

South Africa22 reviews

Clear

staff remuration

its my pleasure to say imperial group so far they are doing everything possible to their goals and every person is playing his/her role. The managed is also doing everything in their powers to keep the company growing more and more daily.

Pros

The benefits are good

Cons

The jobs opportunities are scarce

Recognised Company

Its a competitive company Recognised company with value Treats employees descently company that develops its employees Import, distribution, retail, rental,

Pros

Own Lunch

Cons

40 plus

Productive and fun

I enjoyed my work because it was always fun working with people of great team spirit and focus on building a united brand with one objective;customer satisfaction. I was particularly overwhelmed when my manager had to come assist me so that we can complete a set task on time to satisfy the customer request.

productive, challenging, fun

Everyday I learnt something and learnt the importance of concentration. I enjoyed working with everyone and had fun everyday even on challenging days.

Productive life-balance work environment

My daily tasks were never the same and I found my job challenging and learned a lot about the Motor Industry. The workplace was very different to what I had gotten accustomed to in the Engineering Sector, where I predominantly worked.I mostly was not mentally challenged by my colleagues. The work environment is not very appreciative of diverse cultures, and is not very welcoming. Some employees speak Afrikaans in meetings. I happen to be very innovative, creative and have the ability to provide tentative solutions to any problem. This is impeded, due to my limited vocabulary in Afrikaans. I found this extremely frustrating, as I always yearn to make significantly tangible value to the organisation I work for.

Pros

Lessons learnt would contribute to my writing a well-balanced Thesis, for my PHD in Leadership in Performance and Change.

Cons

Utilization of LIFO would lead to mediocrity reining, as employees that have been longer in the organisation think they are secure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPERIAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9