IMPERIAL

South Africa22 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

staff remuration

its my pleasure to say imperial group so far they are doing everything possible to their goals and every person is playing his/her role. The managed is also doing everything in their powers to keep the company growing more and more daily.

Pros

The benefits are good

Cons

The jobs opportunities are scarce

productivity

I learn more about different system and management are good all time it so niece to work in this place as long as you do your job properly the problem is salary

Lovely Company to work for but certian people to respect

1. Handovers needs to be done anything not complete needs to be reported. 2. I have learn so much at COLD STORAGE and this is truly FMCG. 3. Management is only concerned for themselves and wish I was a manager because I can swear I can become C.E.O within 2yrs as the respect I have with fellow comrades. 4..My co-works work hard and as always there are just certain employees that just do nothing and the others need to cover them as it is shift work. 5. "Graveyard" hours is the hardest part and people that take advantage. 6. When we get the work done CORRECTLY we can leave early and appraised by management.

Pros

team building does happen

Cons

Only complete the job before you can go home

Place of work

A good place to work. Rewarding of hard work and dedication. It is a good place to gain good experience when it comes to Transport and Logistics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPERIAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9
  • IMPERIAL
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?