IMPERIAL

IMPERIAL Work-Life Balance reviews

South Africa22 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

meet people from all walks of life;rotation of stock,getting rid of aging stock & sourcing new stock.

sales in the motor industry is very rewarding during conducive economic times.having all basic requirements for a dealership in place to succeed can save one a lot of frustration when it comes to meeting targets.

Pros

company car/fuel;medical aid;pension attractive comissions

Cons

long hours & getting clients to qualify for finance from the banks

Product and Work place

I love my job, always busy and always new challenges. I deal with warranties and claims, always trying to save the company money as well as making the client happy.

Pros

working hours

Cons

only 30 min lunch break

Lovely Company to work for but certian people to respect

1. Handovers needs to be done anything not complete needs to be reported. 2. I have learn so much at COLD STORAGE and this is truly FMCG. 3. Management is only concerned for themselves and wish I was a manager because I can swear I can become C.E.O within 2yrs as the respect I have with fellow comrades. 4..My co-works work hard and as always there are just certain employees that just do nothing and the others need to cover them as it is shift work. 5. "Graveyard" hours is the hardest part and people that take advantage. 6. When we get the work done CORRECTLY we can leave early and appraised by management.

Pros

team building does happen

Cons

Only complete the job before you can go home

Good company to work for with good people but with minimal development programmers in terms of career development within this merger company for some ethnic groups around to the senior vacancies

Pros

1h

Cons

lon

i was very happy and the staff was also very open and willing to teach me new things

i start at 6:00 as the one lady had a overflow of work so icome in early for her to teach me the system in order to help her i have learn that team work is the best way to get every thing done , the management was very good open door policy and strick as far as deadlines was he thank me for my hard work and one evening we work untill 9:00 he arrange transport to take me home my co-worker was all very friendly and willing i work long hours with over time but i learn a lot when we made our target and finnish our work on time the manager will come and say thank you guys .

Pros

we got woolworths discounts when we buy

productive and fun worker

I have the ability to learn new concepts, working with people. Eagerness is one of my stepping stones and I love to make things happen.

Productive and profesional workplace.

I have gained a lot of experience working at Imperial. They also gave ne the opportunity to further my studies in order to move up the ladder in the corporate world. I really enjoy the close relations between all the employees and also the support received from all areas.

Pros

Must be able to be self motivated

Cons

No personal growth within the current company

dedicating in making production and keep the clients happy

when there will be an audits soon lot of work will have to be done to make sure that you win the audits,that safety you dont just apply it on others but you lead by example as you require the very same people to listen to you when you adress them about safety,management will always look up to your job if you peform or not and once you do your job you will get along very well,always play difficult but it all depend how you present yourself towards them,planning matrix where you have to state every training that every employee did and training that is still to be implemented,when you go for satey summits with the big boss and you get to meet other big bosses from differnt places and nice food that you willbe eating enjoying each other's company.

Pros

lunch for everyone at 13;00

Cons

Overtime optional for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMPERIAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9