imvula Quality Protection

imvula Quality Protection Employee Reviews

South Africa87 reviews
3,0
Being in that environment thought me team work and that working together can make you understand people better. I got to share my ideas with the team even though i worked for one month and the Covid 19 pandemic started. I still believe iMvula needs young blood, people with young ideas and active.

Kind regards Qhawe sifo
Pros
Being in an exciting environment
Cons
Working hard
1,0
Very friendly employers and they ar easly to talk to when got problems, with easy way to compromise any issue related to their employee , chances of growth
Pros
Fair
Cons
Fair
3,0
The company has a race problem expecially when you are black and at a senior position they use juniors to spy on their managers which leads to a level of disrespect to the managers in question. If they can't find faults you are put under pressure so that you resign from lack of family time or social life.
3,0
It was great working for imvula,management took care of theit employees also have a well serviced fleet and great working experience,paying salaries on time
3,0
I was not happy working for this company because of the supervision and the management, they were treating me so badly, but the client was very Happy.
Pros
I don't understand
Cons
I don't understand
3,0
You can log off at 8pm to cover them in a mess from client, you are sick they tell you it a lie, you wear bad uniforms they don't care as long you cover the site. If you have problems and report to the manager, he will say " IF YOU ARE NOT FINE WITH IT, LEAVE THE JOB WE HAVE PEOPLE TO REPLACE YOU". He never comes with solutions.
4,0
It is a good place or campagny where learn to work as a team and rotating shift it has a good management. the hardest part is that always after payment you have to make queries about your pay and they reduce working hours. enjoyable part is that always you presentable. workplace culture comes first.
Pros
lunch take one hour
5,0
I would like to work for them again since i stopped working there bcz of my health issues (pregnancy) and i did not have time to apply for maternity leave bcz i gave birth early.
3,0
The management need to be professional and make sure that the workers are satisfied with everything, like equipments, uniform, the way they handle annual leaves, sick leaves and family responsibility leave, make sure that there are no pay quiries just to mention a few.
5,0
It was fun and challenging...but I enjoyed to be there
My managers always had smiles on their faces..

Inspectors always visiting our site..it was nice n good to work for Imvula
Pros
Lunch and tea time was an hour
Cons
We had long hours
5,0
At imvula we rate 20 per hour and we work 15 days to 17 they paid on time small money we always afraid because of supervisor that do not have grades for supervision
4,0
Random rules, no induction, employment contract teams change whenever, silly company rules, ( such as no hair accessories, no speaking in the office)

Most enjoyable part about working at this company is that most of the staff members are willing to help and teach you how things are done at the company. whereas
3,0
It's a good company, but needs to fix some few things there and there with their management eg pay quiry, communication of roster in time and posting/bookings of Security Officers.
3,0
Im blessed becausevthey give a job when i want it most and thanks to imvula to hire me and il do my best to support them to reach their goal or objectives.
5,0
It was great working for imvula quality protection. The Senior Management we're hands on. Daily communication were held with the COO of the company. The salary were very good.
5,0
It was an enjoyable job since I was qualified for the position given to me.
Really imvula wasn't developing with some kind of nice employees

I wasn't haven't bad records they try to be professional
5,0
Imvula quality protection is a good company .the company lost the site .I was securiting the hospital operations. In department of psychiatric security in department of dental
1,0
At imvula at first it was a good company after some years they forget how we help them to grow the company its were problem started they dont care how the employee feel about the little salary they are giving to old woman and old man who has responsibility if u can check very clearly people are resgning one by one its not about we want to do that its because of pressure that we are getting gettinggettinbut believe me mark my word even phara
3,0
ambitious and self motivated individual. excellent knowledge in payroll administration. seeking a position in payroll fast and challenging environment
4,0
Working at imvula showed me that, you can be appreciated for your hard work, time mattered, security, team work, attention to details, respect for your work, for your colleagues, your bosses, cleaniness, I still appreciate the opportunity they gave me even to this day.
5,0
Good company . Caring and good leaders, they care about their employees . And there is room for growth and training .

They are the quality product of security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at imvula Quality Protection. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7