Independent Institute of Education
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Independent Institute of Education Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

4 September 2019
I was a brand ambassador/general assistant at Rosebank College in Bloemfontein Campus. Most of the days me and other brand ambassadors would walk or stand at points around the town of Bloemfontein approaching and convincing matric students or their parents to apply or enroll to be students at Rosebank college for the year 2018 as it was a new college in Bloemfontein. What I learned was time management because I would have to be very early at work so that i could impress my managers. Sometimes when I am too early I would have enough time to help the cleaners and other stuff members to set up for the day. The hardest part of the job was to try to reach a target of 600 students enrolled at the campus because most students around Bloemfontein had already applied and registered at other institutions inside and outside of Bloemfontein. The most enjoyable part of the job was engaging with customers.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
30 May 2020
Programme Manager/College Instructor (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Would recommend to anyone if you're a go getter, hard worker and passionate about teaching. No day is the same, which keeps it interesting. Hardest part of the job is managing your time and maintain a work-life balance.
4 April 2020
Administrator (Current Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Every organisation has it's culture and as a person you have to adjust quickly to their level because we are all chasing the same goal at the end the day. It's also important to follow the company values
Pros
Paid on time as per contract stated
Cons
Poor communication to the students
3,0
15 November 2019
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
As an HR Consultant you should provide guidance and support to the MD, HRBP and Brands. You should be able to meet deadlines and Co-ordinates HR project. Team player is important and understanding the business objectives strategy and values. Challenges I had was payroll integration of one Brand to incorporate into the company payroll but learned a lot especially with companies payroll structures.