INFO PERSONNEL
INFO PERSONNEL Employee Review

Small office with lots of Pros and Cons

3,0
13 May 2016
Working at Info Personnel has as many pros as it has cons. Unfortunately the job market on the South Coast is very slow so therefore the pressure to obtain positions to fill is very erratic and very difficult at the best of times which causes a lot of pressure and stress to the employee whose job it is to source the positions. We have always had a small office and, therefore, we have been able to enjoy a close working relationship with each other in the office which has made for a really fun working environment most of the time.The ladies who have had the opportunity to work at Info Personnel have gained a lot of experience in most fields as everyone has had to jump in and be able to do each and everything that needs to be done in order to have the office run smoothly.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Small office with opportunity to gain major experience as an all rounder
Cons
Job market is very slow on the south coast and therefore salary is not very good.
2,0
4 February 2020
Same location
Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Uvongo Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
Good day The business no longer operates.... Closed down in 2017 Business no longer exist Retrenched employees. Economy on the South Coast are slow and unpredictable.. NO permanent placement available frequently.. U
5,0
5 March 2014
none (Current Employee) - north west
Friday we work hart , I learn to with people and how to handle customers, management have to manage the company and employees, I was suppose to have good communication with my co-workers, To met a drunk customer, I learn how to handle money.
Pros
Cons
we work utill all customers are out of shop.
  1. Small office with lots of Pros and Cons