How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Intel Employee Reviews

South Africa7 reviews
5,0
Great company. Innovative and forward thinking. Lots of learnings and travel opportunities. Great people who share culture of ethics and doing things right. However they constantly changing their business outlook so job security is not the best.
5,0
Intel was a challenging yet rewarding place to work. They encouraged their staff to continually grow their skills and knowledge. you had the opportunity to work in cross functional teams across the globe.
3,0
The place is a very friendly and learning environment. It is also fun and the people around are very friendly and helpful. My work consisted of taking care of the laboratory, working on IoT projects with the help of the engineer. In the morning I make sure the lab is clean and if not I clear. I go straight to my project's plan and review the previous day work and plan what I am going to do for the day. I then start working on my computer (since it is all about software). The most enjoyable time is when I start testing my Code. It is also the hardest part when the code does not work and the fault require to write an entire algorithm.
Pros
Free lunch and diner
4,0
I was busy after school
I was volunteering.

I leaned how to do administration job.

I had great colleges they helped where I needed help

It was hard managing kids.

teaching the kids.
Cons
only worked four hours
3,0
learnt how to approach different people, how to talk to people in different situations. it was a great experience working there.
3,0
depeding on the time of quarter bu tusually beginning of quarter as well as end was hectic where i would have to take in extra hours to complete my tasks and meet deadlines, more especially budget spend cut-off dates.
i learned a great of things ranging from branding, budget management and spend, campaign management, brand communication as well as brand transition (when i left intel we had just had launched a new brand identity and South africa was one of he first countries to use it at a big event (which was Eduweek)
Pros
flexi hours; quarterly bonuses (i had a low
5,0
nice and secured job. it was nice but the money was not compatitive.
Pros
Week ends off
Cons
short breaks