INTERCONNECT SYSTEMS

INTERCONNECT SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

South Africa20 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Good

Good company to start your career and is the only company that looks after the employees in terms of provident funds and life insurance. At Interconnect everything is done by the book.

Pros

Braais and Xmas parties

Cons

Limited growth

It's a very productive place of work

Interconnect is a very good company but they provide schooling like most company sent they guys for school to build your career more just wish Interconnect can do that

Pros

Transport

Cons

Alot of overtime witch I don't mind

Productive, sense of belonging and determination

At Interconnect Systems I felt appreciated because of the results they expected. I was given a chance to prove my potential by doing claims assessments and reconciliation for two different projects in two different provinces. That was a huge achievement and it yielded positive results.

Pros

Living out allowance and accommodation

Cons

Lack of communication

No comments

They treat people very well like a family ,I started working for the CEO of the company then he send me to his company they teach me everything till I know what they are doing

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

Not

N/a

It was so tremendous to me to be at the right company with the right teams, innovative in Ict infrastructure and the rest is on me with the powerful knowledge I adhered.

Skills developed tremendously

Managerial and people skills improved tremendously. Made a lot of friends. Self training on sites Some of colleagues became good friends outside of the office

Good

Poor management No security No women in Vereeniging branch Sometimes when there is huge job in sasol you will never see many people to come and help

Loose management

Daily and weekly projects assigned to myself with no supervision. the job completion is based on customer satisfaction. this created a free work enviroment with self determination

Pros

Free work enviroment

Friendly staff

Great team spirited company Fit In or Fall Out always professional neatness is priority all tasks must be performed quickly efficiently and safe. Safety first

Pros

Enough overtime plus snt

Cons

Driving allot

Its a cool company,only the Management of the company is lacking

The company pay less salaries to employees, which is indirectly proportional to the work they do.There is unethical behavior in a company which will end up destroying companys reputation, Loss of inventors and stakeholders and Profits thereon.Statistics shows that Interconnect is a huge company with approximately 15 branches in the continent,I belive they could be a well organized company if certain messures regarding the company management and employees were taken into consideration

Pros

1hour

Cons

9hours

Chaotic place to work for

There was no chance for growing in the company or growing with the company, salary was ridiculously low and the working environment was chaotic. It was long hours and no appreciation or credit was ever given.

Family Owned business

Interconnect Systems is a family owned business which makes everyone feel they are part of the family. Every day was different to the previous day with loads of challenges both professionally and personally, I loved working there.

Stable company to work for

I enjoyed working at Interconnect, the staff was very pleasant and cooperative. Enjoyed a certain freedom to follow your own system as long as it did not clash with management ideas. Did not have the expected support from management. Did not appreciate outside consultations to improve existing systems. Company kept up with related technologies and exposed staff to it.

Pros

Not clock watching, relative freedom to plan your own day.

Cons

No support from management.

good, friendly, enjoyable

I really enjoyed the method by which my job was constructed. When I was not delivering equipment or statements to our most important clients I was operating with the various clerks within our office by filing and assisting them. All my superiors conduct was always professional.

Pros

easy going workplace, free drinks

Cons

unpredictable work hours

Co-dependent,Fair team worker

Most of the time we worked as teams,so it was always team work and was able to improvise when the project managers are absent .That's were I learned a lot about the importance of communication within the team and also the client.The hardest part of the job was when we pulled Arial Fiber on very high buildings as I am afraid of heights.The enjoyable part of the job was termination and testing...

Pros

Christmas Party Outings

Cons

Long overtime hours when we travelled far out of the Gauteng..

good experience

Enjoyed working there, but I was joung and needed to go study. have great memories there. The people are friendly and its a nice environment to work in. neat working space.

Pros

hours are fair

Cons

working with small screws etc. with stock take are not so nice

Highly competitive workplace

Responsible for Centralized Business Management System roll-out at Medupi power station. Strong management skills and contract management experience is required for this intimidating environment at the project site.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

extended working hours

The most enjoyable part of my work is identifying fibre breaks and repairing of the fibre. To be in charge of a project involving the layout and planning of fibre installation.

Pros

Don't work over weekends exept when on stand by or fibre break call outs

Cons

Require some long hours underground at mines.

productive

attending calls doing projects friendly colleagues big project within a short period

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

A very iteresting and full of challenges

Fridays was so hectic but managable,leaned to tolarate each other as co-workers,I have a very good co-workers,at work no one is pushingv u we all knew why where here,love sports day at work I really enjoy it

Pros

Sometimes free drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTERCONNECT SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance