International SOS
International SOS Employee Review

All about keeping the client happy

2,0
6 July 2016
Dealing with clients daily is dealing with all types of human interactions. Some Good, some Bad and some Ugly. The best part about the Job is the people you work with.
2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Patients dying
2,0
22 December 2019
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
The culture in ISOS is different from most companies I have worked with. The management is difficult. You need to have a thick skin when working for ISOS.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/A
4,0
7 October 2016
Same role
Customer service executive (Current Employee) - Midrand
Overall I enjoyed my time with the company and learned a lot. The worst part of the job was management's cruelty towards employees. When escalating a request it is to gain information and insight, not to be dismissed as though we're low life, illiterate scum. Management is easy to take their personal issues out on employees. I've never seen so many colleagues been made cry before and worse still is that you're expected to carry on as if nothing's happened right after you've had your dignity torn to shreds by your medical and operational management team.
Pros
Subsidized lunch
Cons
Management's attitude towards employees, down talking undermining attitudes
5,0
28 February 2020
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) - Manager
Great company to work for, benefits are within reason, I have learned leadership, team work, adaptability. Most enjoyable part of the job is to see the team develop and grow, achieving great results as a team. Hardest part which is room for development for me is people management.
  1. All about keeping the client happy