International SOS
International SOS Employee Review

Good company to work for but management is biased

4,0
7 October 2016
Overall I enjoyed my time with the company and learned a lot. The worst part of the job was management's cruelty towards employees. When escalating a request it is to gain information and insight, not to be dismissed as though we're low life, illiterate scum. Management is easy to take their personal issues out on employees. I've never seen so many colleagues been made cry before and worse still is that you're expected to carry on as if nothing's happened right after you've had your dignity torn to shreds by your medical and operational management team.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Subsidized lunch
Cons
Management's attitude towards employees, down talking undermining attitudes
2,0
22 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
The culture in ISOS is different from most companies I have worked with. The management is difficult. You need to have a thick skin when working for ISOS.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/A
2,0
6 July 2016
Same role
Customer Services Executive (Former Employee) - Gauteng
Dealing with clients daily is dealing with all types of human interactions. Some Good, some Bad and some Ugly. The best part about the Job is the people you work with.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Patients dying
3,0
22 August 2019
Same location
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I was working for the call centre and the hours were strenuous without any other options. There isn't really much growth and the work/life balance is bad.