International SOS
International SOS Employee Review

Good support system, pool table.

4,0
11 February 2019
An emergency call center that serves the whole of South Africa. Has world class facilities.Has good management that encourages agents to go the extra mile in meeting customer needs.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Free lunches, Counseling sessions.
Cons
Can be stressful during holiday periods.
3,0
23 January 2013
Same role
Case Management Agent (Current Employee) - Johannesburg - Midrand
It is a very busy high pressured call centre with lots of calls pumping in and out. I have learned to to hanndle pressure in a proffesional way and to manage time. I have learned to work in a team and be a team player. I have well developed time managements skills and work load management skills. I work with a very friendly team where team work is highly valued and appreciated, without team work the service level would be affected severely. The hardest part of the job is that "its a race against time and quality service" most of the case we deal with are live cases where time is very important. The enjoyable is when our clients are assist in time and good quality service is delivered accompanied by a compliment from the clients.
Pros
more off days
Cons
12 hours shifts
2,0
22 December 2019
Same location
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
The culture in ISOS is different from most companies I have worked with. The management is difficult. You need to have a thick skin when working for ISOS.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/A
3,0
22 August 2019
Same location
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) - Midrand, Gauteng
I was working for the call centre and the hours were strenuous without any other options. There isn't really much growth and the work/life balance is bad.