International SOS

International SOS Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

A beautiful company to work for. The best experience ever. There is nothing as fulfilling as to help someone in need and getting positive feedback from a client Management From Great -> Better, now worse. Lack people skills. They take things personal, forgetting that everyone is at work to actually do the job they are getting paid for. Management does not understand that what makes them are the agents below them. They dont know what communication means, instead they use their title to get what they want, including threatening an agents' job. If one of them has a problem with a particular employee, all of them will dislike the person, for no reason at all. Taking out their frustrations on lower agents. Bad bad bad management.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Bad Management
It was good working international sos problem money was too small and i was knocking off late i was working long hours but small salary but my boss he was a very nice boss even my customers liked me a lot and i liked them too so it was very nice working there
Stable company to work for with excellent international exposure and strong management support to all employees irrespective of position. South Africa office is ideally located for easy access and a clean and professional environment
Please see CV Profile section. Overall a great company to work for. Good company culture. As its a global company co-workers are from all over the world.
Pros
Global Privately Owned Company
Have many fond memories of my working time at International SOS. Although sometimes very stressful, gained a large amount of experience in a fun environment.
Pros
Meeting different people and I worked in a very close team
the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that i've assisted a person in need and relieving someone's distress out there.The thought of being absent from work makes me think of my co-workers as i know that i'll be creating a lot of work load for them.
It is a very busy high pressured call centre with lots of calls pumping in and out. I have learned to to hanndle pressure in a proffesional way and to manage time. I have learned to work in a team and be a team player. I have well developed time managements skills and work load management skills. I work with a very friendly team where team work is highly valued and appreciated, without team work the service level would be affected severely. The hardest part of the job is that "its a race against time and quality service" most of the case we deal with are live cases where time is very important. The enjoyable is when our clients are assist in time and good quality service is delivered accompanied by a compliment from the clients.
Pros
more off days
Cons
12 hours shifts