International SOS

International SOS Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

I was working for the call centre and the hours were strenuous without any other options. There isn't really much growth and the work/life balance is bad.
Patient controlled thought not averse to speaking my mind where need arise.A committed team player who is prepared to the extra mile to achieve goal
Pros
Free launches
Cons
When I was at International SOS other days were not good because sometimes we will receive large volume of calls. I have learnt to word under pressure there but stay positive and focus on my work.
Pros
Cons
12 hours
Full of incentives. Great team spirit. learned about being consistent and to push forward no matter what, motivation. Great Management Team and a mixed team consisting of people from different backgrounds. Helping customers make the right decision was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No growth
Dealing with high volume of calls on a daily basis and dispatching the relevant emergency department on a national basis where assistance is required.
Pros
Interaction
Cons
Analyzing and distributing life threatening emergency calls to police, ambulance, traffic and fire departments assisting client with roadside assistance
Pros
free phone cards
Cons
shift work and night shifts