International SOS

International SOS Employee Reviews

I was working for the call centre and the hours were strenuous without any other options. There isn't really much growth and the work/life balance is bad.
Analyzing and distributing life threatening emergency calls to police, ambulance, traffic and fire departments assisting client with roadside assistance
Pros
free phone cards
Cons
shift work and night shifts
Learning computer skills and doing all admin work. marketing the company at the same time.
Pros
free transport
Cons
normal hours
A very demanding environment considering managing international health programs. Extremely long hours, working environment very artificial- location isolated. Very complex management reporting structures, little true local management autonomy. Employees inspirational considering working shifts and the demanding nature of clients and patients.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours, international clients- language challenges, time zone challenges
Have many fond memories of my working time at International SOS. Although sometimes very stressful, gained a large amount of experience in a fun environment.
Pros
Meeting different people and I worked in a very close team
the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that i've assisted a person in need and relieving someone's distress out there.The thought of being absent from work makes me think of my co-workers as i know that i'll be creating a lot of work load for them.
It is a very busy high pressured call centre with lots of calls pumping in and out. I have learned to to hanndle pressure in a proffesional way and to manage time. I have learned to work in a team and be a team player. I have well developed time managements skills and work load management skills. I work with a very friendly team where team work is highly valued and appreciated, without team work the service level would be affected severely. The hardest part of the job is that "its a race against time and quality service" most of the case we deal with are live cases where time is very important. The enjoyable is when our clients are assist in time and good quality service is delivered accompanied by a compliment from the clients.
Pros
more off days
Cons
12 hours shifts