Isabella Garcia International

Isabella Garcia International Employee Reviews

Firstly the advertising is very much not true, and the call center team leader makes it very difficult to work there. It's highly impossible to reach target and you need it for your salary as it is a commission based job. They are very quick to fire and they high new people every week knowing that there will be people they will fire. It is super stressful working there coz you spend your money to get there only to not reach target and you don't know what to expect month end coz there is not basic salary.
Pros
Cons
Commission based and long hours
It starts off nice. Then more is demanded of you. Passive aggressive supervision with constant micro management. Also be prepared to be emotionally manipulated to reach target required of you. You will have to call people continuously until you get their information so IG can sell to them.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, lack of emotional and mental health support, micromanagement
They managed of the Call Centre team is mean and unpredictable honestly that was the worst job ever. The job advert is misleading and they border on exploiting people.
Pros
Cons
It is all bad nothing good to can said.
Worst job ever basically glorified call center agent that has to lie to people and get their id nymbers so they can the company scam people. Then you will get fired for not forcing people to give you their personal details
Pros
Cons
long hours, racism, unethical behaviour
Isabella Garcia is a great place to work at, if you are willing to go the extra mile, with a smile :) They promote continual growth for all staff and provide great rewards, including a very competitive salary and other benefits. For example, permanent staff (reasonable T&Cs apply) have the option to study towards an International MBA on company costs. The work is challenging and keeps you busy, and the team spirit, support, and camaraderie is phenomenal, and I have met some of my most inspiring and greatest friends here. Management has an open-door policy and is always there to help if you have a question, comment or concern.
Isabella Garcia really takes great care and pride in their employees, and it is incredible to experience just how many resources they put into empowering the people that work here. A job at IG will make you want to stay here for years, but it will also equip you with tools for your future. Of course, working here is no piece of cake - they expect a great deal from their employees (as any competitive business would), but you finish each day knowing that your hard work will always be rewarded. I love working here!
I wouldn’t recommend working there, that’s all I can say. Work long hours for less pay. They mislead you with their salary structure, promise to earn more but get waaaaay less. Cost inefficient salary.
I must work hard and be able to work long hours have passion to my work without touching a phone have ability of working good an create peace in work
7 Years ago I came back from working abroad for 4 years. I did not know where to start looking for a job. I saw an advertisement for an Internal Brand representative at Isabella Garcia. I thought, let's give it a try, it could just be a "stepping stone" until I find Something Better. Little did I know that it would turn out to be the Something Better and more! I worked as an Internal Brand Representative for 2 years, which I really enjoyed, since the commission base meant I wrote my own paycheck. My husband was not working at the time, so I was the sole breadwinner, which gave me some added motivation to earn more than the expected salary. I then moved on to become a Client Accounts Liaison, after which I became an administrator, was promoted to supervisor, assistant manager and then manager. My colleagues became friends and are now my second family. I am extremely happy here - not only are the salaries and benefits fantastic, but I have grown (and will continue to grow) so much as a person, as a business woman and as a leader. Apart from the monetary benefits and promotions, I have grown through mentorship programmes, Math and Excel Classes, being part of an Economic Equity Committee and by learning so much from a very involved top management. We are a team, and if the company succeeds, everyone succeeds which is evident from our profit share scheme/positive cash flow incentive bonuses that all employees that has been with the company for more than 6 months receive. Yesterday I received the results of my last MBA subject, thus I now have my Masters Degree in - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Isabella Garcia International?
They sell you dreams and they exploit you. They are quick to fire people as well. Pick a better company if you have another offer. The salary is bad. It’s a stressful job
Pros
30 minutes break
Cons
no Basic salary, racial segregation, intimidation by management
I have worked at Isabella Garcia since 2010 and have gained extensive experience and knowledge. The company culture is dynamic, strategic, proactive and empowering to each person with accountability and skills development as priority. People tend to work here for long periods which gives you an opportunity to build solid and trusting work relationships. Salary is definitely above average and you will be rewarded for your efforts. But the best of all is yet to come… on your first day you will notice how determined staff is to accomplish tasks and goals, you will see people collaborating in meeting rooms, you will speak to mindful and smart people always willing to help you, you will be introduced to exceptional leaders that will guide and teach you. After a while you will notice internal career growth opportunities being advertised, and you find yourself opening up to new possibilities. I am grateful to have made the decision to join the IG team and will highly recommend the company to anyone.
Exploitation of young graduates and misleading interviews. They always ready to fire anyone and that is why they are always interviewing. They force a resignation letter on you when terminating your contract because they know their operations violate labour laws. Working here will change your overall impression about the work place. Very negative.
Pros
Free Coffee and Rewards on Fridays.
Cons
Unreachable targets and always being threatened to be fired.
Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted what a life changing journey was awaiting me when I walked through Isabella Garcia’s doors in January 2017. I have grown tremendously under the leadership and guidance that has been given to me on a daily basis...not just on a professional level but on a personal level too. I am fortunate enough to work for company where we have a voice, where we are more than just a number and where our input matters Isabella Garcia is a home away from home, a place where empowered women empower others, where you are praised and appreciated for your attributes and abilities. Isabella Garcia is a company where colleagues became family, managers become mentors and you are given the opportunity to blossom. I am forever indebted to Isabella Garcia for helping to form who I aspire to be.
Isabella Garcia International is the perfect place to exercise control over your future. One is given the necessary tools and training to develop into an empowered, young woman.
Pros
Friday competitions, pay structure, work hours, lively culture, growth opportunities (internal hiring).
Cons
Problematic leads.
Internal politics and unrealistic goals are set and expected to be reached. The management and treatment of staff is undesirable and you do not get a chance to grow within the company, even though you are more than qualified.
Pros
Profit share
Cons
long working hours
Stay Positive There is growth in this place. Work hard. Pray. Go according to the script. No basic yes but pays more than any call center I know. You will enjoy
Pros
Shuttle from gautrain to workplace, free milk for coffee or tea. Clean and safe environment. Best recruiters ever.
Cons
Waking up and no cons
Its a call centre. Very misleading. Do not take the job if you dont have patience. The interview process is misleading. Dont be fooled by the fancy offices. Racism and Exploitation is rife.
Cons
Long Hours
Firstly the job advert was quite misleading and this only becomes apparent at the interview. Payment at the end of the month didnt necesarily reflect the long hours worked and effort.Targets are oftentimes unattainable and sometimes not even possible to reach Micro management a big thing there The overall culture and nature of the work was abit off
Pros
great colleagues/not taking work home
Cons
Quite a few cons to be honest
They advertise selling a dream! It is a call centre job with unreachable targets and pays only in commission. If you don't meet tàrget on a day you don't get paid the amount as stipulated. It's is pure exploitation!
Pros
Shuttle from Gautrain station
Cons
Ridiculous targets, commission based salary no basic
Typical day: Arrive at 07:00 and start making outgoing calls to prospective clients trying to introduce them to the company and its products. Since this company works on a referral basis most of the prospective clients were not always as receptive. The job is profit driven and is not in line with my career goals. Sharpens ones goal-oriented focus Works efficiently with your time Teaches tolerance and patience Hardest part about the job was even though you may made the most calls worked way past over-time,you still couldn't guarantee to win a prospective client over.
Pros
Salary package was rather favourable
Cons
They lure you in with a lot of talk about incentives and salary bonuses but once you start working you realise it is impossible to achieve without working 12 hours a day
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, incentives
Cons
Really hard to reach target. Large deductions for not making target