Isabella Garcia International
3,2 out of 5 stars.

Isabella Garcia International Employee Reviews

South Africa55 reviews

3,1Work-Life Balance

Stressful but good commission structure

Fully commission based. Fast paced. Great commission structure. Crazy targets. But overall doable. Great incentives and competitions. Great if you are a student or fresh from varsity

Stressful but good management and great colleges

It was stressful but the money is good, management is good, and I was surrounded by great colleges. You get a lot of support from management and your supervisors.

Productive and changing lifes for beautiness

Every day is ig day 5 min bath in the morning and a 5 min evening pays good results. Isabella products are best with quality and quantity results.I never find any difficulties with products or management we are a happy family .

Great environment, exceptional management

Working at IG is awesome. Everyone from the CEO to the cleaning ladies and security guards are very professional and kind. The managers are great people who go above and beyond their call of duty. Everyone recieves product samples and discounts so you really know what you're talking about to clients. Hard work goes a long way in the company and the salary is awesome considering there is no basic.

Waste of time

You go for training which never comes to and end, the send your from department to department and you have to start training from over. No job security.

Pros

No working on weekends

Cons

No job security

Fun place of work

I enjoy working there,I love the culture and the environment. Every is fast paced.we work as a team and we can always work independently. You get more opportunities and acquire more skills

Pros

More opportunities within the company

Amazing workplace

I would even work at Isabella Garcia in my sleep because not only is it an amazing work environment but the management is worth taking a bullet for due to their professionalism and humanity.

Mind-numbing, unproductive work

Basically a call center sales job, wouldn't recommend for the long term. The commission based pay is not a reflection of your effort and time. Salary structure is misleading. Reaching daily target is ultimately a game of luck based on leads- you don't go home until target is reached. Micro management is rife, No collaboration.. No Job security. No basic salary. The work in itself is frustrating because you are busy the whole day but are not really productive. Business model needs to be streamlined. Companies shouldn't be hounding people for their banking details and ID numbers in this day and age. Confidence and resilience are a must for this job. Requires extreme patience. Must genuinely enjoy talking to unsuspecting strangers on the phone all day with no guarantee of making target or knowing what to expect at the end of the month. May the odds be in your favour.

Pros

Shuttle bus from Gautrain, no work on weekends, Clean offices

Cons

Long hours, Commission based, Poor leads, No compensation for overtime, Ridiculous targets

Nice people, but fast-paced and messy work structure

My typical day involves stand-up online meetings, which involves too much discussion each day during this time, rather than each individual only indicating what task they are done with, and what they are currently working with (I believe this should be the correct way to do a standup).We do designs as we approach individual tasks, which becomes rather messy as it affects previous work done. All design should be done as early as possible instead. Everything is also fast-paced, and feels like we are constantly running to get work done, so there's a lot of pressure, causing me personally to feel miserable on some days considering how strained I feel by work.However, I have managed to learn a lot in the D365 environment in a short period of time with the given challenges. It's also been fun coding and designing solutions from scratch, and working with the team to solve problems

Pros

Learn a lot

Cons

Too much to get done in a short period of time

Great working environment with growth oppertunities

I absolutely enjoy the atmosphere of support and the work we do at IG. If you work hard and are willing to learn there is so much opportunity for growth. The company and management provide immense support and training as you progress. There are many opportunities to grow and you are encouraged to take them. The work can sometimes be tough and challenging but guidance and encouragement are always given.

Pros

Training, Support structures, Positive incentives like vouchers, Growth Opportunity, Jewish Holidays to persue a MBA

Productive, lively and extraordinary

A typical day at work - My job is admin based and I am currently working from home due to this crazy COVID pandemic. The times that I am at the office, it is peaceful when you need to focus, but yet so lively with all my fellow co-workers.What I have learned & Management - That there truly are companies out there that really care about their employees from the tea-lady to the CEO! The hardest part of the job - Is trying to get upset about something - you just can't! The most enjoyable part of the job - Definitely working for I.G in every sense of the word!

Pros

Staff Benefits, Friendly staff, Work-from-home during COVID, opportunities for growth!

Cons

Traffic

Productive, competitive environment with Room to Grow.

The company culture is amazing and the people are supportive and encouraging. It is a competitive space, but it is totally worth the salary. There are always opportunities to improve yourself and to grow in the company, you just have to keep your eyes and ears on the ground.

Pros

Motivation sessions and competitions, Math and Excel classes

Isabella Garcia, my home

I love working for Isabella Garcia International. It makes me feel at home and if I can make a difference in the company. There is so much room for growth if you are willing to work hard. :)

Pros

Flexi hours, Jewish holidays and a decent salary

Cons

No payment for overtime

LOVE the IG Culture

A lot of support and opportunity for growth! The sky if the limit. IG will give you all the training you need for the position. If the position you applied for was not the right fit there are other positions they will recommend you for. Training never stops and you have a big network of support.

Pros

Great staff benefit

A place where your dreams take flight

Isabella Garcia International is definitely a place for movers and shakers . It is a company for people who have the drive to better themselves and aim for new heights every day. The favorite part of my day is working alongside my colleagues, they are vibrant, ambitious and they get things DONE. :) These are definitely the people you want to collaborate with and learn from. Isabella Garcia will challenge you to be better every day, and we know growing pains aren't always easy. In the end you will be thankful for every person in the company who guided and challenged you along the way as you soar towards your dreams.

Amazing company that CARE about employees

I started working at IG in January 2014 as a call centre agent. From there I worked my way up to where I am today. This company is probably one of the best that you will find. We've had employees leave and come back because there just isn't another one like this one. Some of my closest friends are ladies that I met at IG. We are like a family and we cry and celebrate together. I don't think I will ever leave :)

Pros

Excellent salaries and benefits, growth opportunities

Cons

Fast paced

Emotionally draining and poor management.

It starts off nice. Then more is demanded of you. Passive aggressive supervision with constant micro management. Also be prepared to be emotionally manipulated to reach target required of you. You will have to call people continuously until you get their information so IG can sell to them.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, lack of emotional and mental health support, micromanagement

False advertising and stressful

Firstly the advertising is very much not true, and the call center team leader makes it very difficult to work there. It's highly impossible to reach target and you need it for your salary as it is a commission based job. They are very quick to fire and they high new people every week knowing that there will be people they will fire. It is super stressful working there coz you spend your money to get there only to not reach target and you don't know what to expect month end coz there is not basic salary.

Pros

Cons

Commission based and long hours

They sell young graduates lies

They managed of the Call Centre team is mean and unpredictable honestly that was the worst job ever. The job advert is misleading and they border on exploiting people.

Pros

Cons

It is all bad nothing good to can said.

Not Productive

Worst job ever basically glorified call center agent that has to lie to people and get their id nymbers so they can the company scam people. Then you will get fired for not forcing people to give you their personal details

Pros

Cons

long hours, racism, unethical behaviour

The Extra Mile :)

Isabella Garcia is a great place to work at, if you are willing to go the extra mile, with a smile :) They promote continual growth for all staff and provide great rewards, including a very competitive salary and other benefits. For example, permanent staff (reasonable T&Cs apply) have the option to study towards an International MBA on company costs. The work is challenging and keeps you busy, and the team spirit, support, and camaraderie is phenomenal, and I have met some of my most inspiring and greatest friends here. Management has an open-door policy and is always there to help if you have a question, comment or concern.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isabella Garcia International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance