Isabella Garcia International
3,0 out of 5 stars.

Isabella Garcia International Employee Reviews

I absolutely enjoy the atmosphere of support and the work we do at IG. If you work hard and are willing to learn there is so much opportunity for growth. The company and management provide immense support and training as you progress. There are many opportunities to grow and you are encouraged to take them. The work can sometimes be tough and challenging but guidance and encouragement are always given.
Pros
Training, Support structures, Positive incentives like vouchers, Growth Opportunity, Jewish Holidays to persue a MBA
A typical day at work - My job is admin based and I am currently working from home due to this crazy COVID pandemic. The times that I am at the office, it is peaceful when you need to focus, but yet so lively with all my fellow co-workers.What I have learned & Management - That there truly are companies out there that really care about their employees from the tea-lady to the CEO! The hardest part of the job - Is trying to get upset about something - you just can't! The most enjoyable part of the job - Definitely working for I.G in every sense of the word!
Pros
Staff Benefits, Friendly staff, Work-from-home during COVID, opportunities for growth!
Cons
Traffic
The company culture is amazing and the people are supportive and encouraging. It is a competitive space, but it is totally worth the salary. There are always opportunities to improve yourself and to grow in the company, you just have to keep your eyes and ears on the ground.
Pros
Motivation sessions and competitions, Math and Excel classes
I love working for Isabella Garcia International. It makes me feel at home and if I can make a difference in the company. There is so much room for growth if you are willing to work hard. :)
Pros
Flexi hours, Jewish holidays and a decent salary
Cons
No payment for overtime
A lot of support and opportunity for growth! The sky if the limit. IG will give you all the training you need for the position. If the position you applied for was not the right fit there are other positions they will recommend you for. Training never stops and you have a big network of support.
Pros
Great staff benefit
Isabella Garcia International is definitely a place for movers and shakers . It is a company for people who have the drive to better themselves and aim for new heights every day. The favorite part of my day is working alongside my colleagues, they are vibrant, ambitious and they get things DONE. :) These are definitely the people you want to collaborate with and learn from. Isabella Garcia will challenge you to be better every day, and we know growing pains aren't always easy. In the end you will be thankful for every person in the company who guided and challenged you along the way as you soar towards your dreams.
I started working at IG in January 2014 as a call centre agent. From there I worked my way up to where I am today. This company is probably one of the best that you will find. We've had employees leave and come back because there just isn't another one like this one. Some of my closest friends are ladies that I met at IG. We are like a family and we cry and celebrate together. I don't think I will ever leave :)
Pros
Excellent salaries and benefits, growth opportunities
Cons
Fast paced
It starts off nice. Then more is demanded of you. Passive aggressive supervision with constant micro management. Also be prepared to be emotionally manipulated to reach target required of you. You will have to call people continuously until you get their information so IG can sell to them.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, lack of emotional and mental health support, micromanagement
Firstly the advertising is very much not true, and the call center team leader makes it very difficult to work there. It's highly impossible to reach target and you need it for your salary as it is a commission based job. They are very quick to fire and they high new people every week knowing that there will be people they will fire. It is super stressful working there coz you spend your money to get there only to not reach target and you don't know what to expect month end coz there is not basic salary.
Pros
Cons
Commission based and long hours
They managed of the Call Centre team is mean and unpredictable honestly that was the worst job ever. The job advert is misleading and they border on exploiting people.
Pros
Cons
It is all bad nothing good to can said.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Isabella Garcia International?
Worst job ever basically glorified call center agent that has to lie to people and get their id nymbers so they can the company scam people. Then you will get fired for not forcing people to give you their personal details
Pros
Cons
long hours, racism, unethical behaviour
Isabella Garcia is a great place to work at, if you are willing to go the extra mile, with a smile :) They promote continual growth for all staff and provide great rewards, including a very competitive salary and other benefits. For example, permanent staff (reasonable T&Cs apply) have the option to study towards an International MBA on company costs. The work is challenging and keeps you busy, and the team spirit, support, and camaraderie is phenomenal, and I have met some of my most inspiring and greatest friends here. Management has an open-door policy and is always there to help if you have a question, comment or concern.
Isabella Garcia really takes great care and pride in their employees, and it is incredible to experience just how many resources they put into empowering the people that work here. A job at IG will make you want to stay here for years, but it will also equip you with tools for your future. Of course, working here is no piece of cake - they expect a great deal from their employees (as any competitive business would), but you finish each day knowing that your hard work will always be rewarded. I love working here!
I wouldn’t recommend working there, that’s all I can say. Work long hours for less pay. They mislead you with their salary structure, promise to earn more but get waaaaay less. Cost inefficient salary.
I must work hard and be able to work long hours have passion to my work without touching a phone have ability of working good an create peace in work
7 Years ago I came back from working abroad for 4 years. I did not know where to start looking for a job. I saw an advertisement for an Internal Brand representative at Isabella Garcia. I thought, let's give it a try, it could just be a "stepping stone" until I find Something Better. Little did I know that it would turn out to be the Something Better and more! I worked as an Internal Brand Representative for 2 years, which I really enjoyed, since the commission base meant I wrote my own paycheck. My husband was not working at the time, so I was the sole breadwinner, which gave me some added motivation to earn more than the expected salary. I then moved on to become a Client Accounts Liaison, after which I became an administrator, was promoted to supervisor, assistant manager and then manager. My colleagues became friends and are now my second family. I am extremely happy here - not only are the salaries and benefits fantastic, but I have grown (and will continue to grow) so much as a person, as a business woman and as a leader. Apart from the monetary benefits and promotions, I have grown through mentorship programmes, Math and Excel Classes, being part of an Economic Equity Committee and by learning so much from a very involved top management. We are a team, and if the company succeeds, everyone succeeds which is evident from our profit share scheme/positive cash flow incentive bonuses that all employees that has been with the company for more than 6 months receive. Yesterday I received the results of my last MBA subject, thus I now have my Masters Degree in - more...
They sell you dreams and they exploit you. They are quick to fire people as well. Pick a better company if you have another offer. The salary is bad. It’s a stressful job
Pros
30 minutes break
Cons
no Basic salary, racial segregation, intimidation by management
I have worked at Isabella Garcia since 2010 and have gained extensive experience and knowledge. The company culture is dynamic, strategic, proactive and empowering to each person with accountability and skills development as priority. People tend to work here for long periods which gives you an opportunity to build solid and trusting work relationships. Salary is definitely above average and you will be rewarded for your efforts. But the best of all is yet to come… on your first day you will notice how determined staff is to accomplish tasks and goals, you will see people collaborating in meeting rooms, you will speak to mindful and smart people always willing to help you, you will be introduced to exceptional leaders that will guide and teach you. After a while you will notice internal career growth opportunities being advertised, and you find yourself opening up to new possibilities. I am grateful to have made the decision to join the IG team and will highly recommend the company to anyone.
Exploitation of young graduates and misleading interviews. They always ready to fire anyone and that is why they are always interviewing. They force a resignation letter on you when terminating your contract because they know their operations violate labour laws. Working here will change your overall impression about the work place. Very negative.
Pros
Free Coffee and Rewards on Fridays.
Cons
Unreachable targets and always being threatened to be fired.
Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted what a life changing journey was awaiting me when I walked through Isabella Garcia’s doors in January 2017. I have grown tremendously under the leadership and guidance that has been given to me on a daily basis...not just on a professional level but on a personal level too. I am fortunate enough to work for company where we have a voice, where we are more than just a number and where our input matters Isabella Garcia is a home away from home, a place where empowered women empower others, where you are praised and appreciated for your attributes and abilities. Isabella Garcia is a company where colleagues became family, managers become mentors and you are given the opportunity to blossom. I am forever indebted to Isabella Garcia for helping to form who I aspire to be.
Isabella Garcia International is the perfect place to exercise control over your future. One is given the necessary tools and training to develop into an empowered, young woman.
Pros
Friday competitions, pay structure, work hours, lively culture, growth opportunities (internal hiring).
Cons
Problematic leads.