Isilumko Staffing

Isilumko Staffing Employee Reviews

South Africa49 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Fun work not hard

It was very nice working there I had a great experience it was my first time working and it was great and my co workers was very helpful and I learnt alot

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ok

Helped me gain experience and it gave me a chance to make myself productive

I would love to receive an opportunity to work with islumko again, if I then receive a chance to work with them again I would grab the opportunity with both my hands.

Promo

Long hours not matching pay. Not friendly staff. Deduct pay for returning uniform unclean without informing. Pay spent on travelling to work site. Not worth it.

low salary and bad communication

I actually like the work environment, I am contracted with another company via isilumko.The company I am stationed at is amazing to work for however the salary from silumko is a bit low for people who have experience and qualifications, and their communication is not the best. but everything else if fine to be honest.

Working with shoprite

Was good working there i enjoy working with them they take care of worker make sure that all you need is there so that you do your work perfectly all the time

Pros

Free t shirt

Cons

12 hours a day

Prooductive

There is a lot I've learned from isilumko the supervision and the management was awesome and they didnt dismiss me I have just resigned they trained me

It was exciting working for Isilumko.

We worked as team we were suporting one another. Even the Management team were so supportive. I really enjoyed working with them. Keep it up. People respect each other.

Pros

No comment

Cons

Short lunch time

My performance was great

I'm creative thinking to implement a vision for the company. Continuously suggest new ideas in meetings and projects.showing initiatives with developing new way of thinking to improve project.

The hours of the job was long but I learned a lot about how to deal with stock. It was fun and there was always a good work ethic. Working as a stock controller helped me working with huge volume of stock.

Isilumko Staffing is good for students

I would recommend Isilumko Staffing to students who wish to gain experience while studying. And also so they can have a petty cash for themselves while learning to move out of their comfort zones and learn to deal with different people.

Bad

It wasn't good always tired and the money is not enough for the job that is done there. The working hours are ridiculous you don't have time to spend to yourself or family you always working

It's a great workplace helped me boost my confidence

Great place to grow as an individual learn how to interact with people from different backgrounds. it helped me with my communication skills and how to carry myself as a promoter /brand ambassador.

Company,management and payment

Isilumko is very good company they just need someone who is determined and full of energy The management is excellent Their payment is fair for the job Working with them is exciting and fun the pressure is not too much

Not bad but not good also

Hourly rate was not convincing, and working long hours. The management was friendly but the other thing I don't like is because Isilumko mostly offers only 2 months contract

very fun workplace

we do promotional work I have learnt how to interact and work with people effectively. working for them has also sharpened my communication skills having to deal with people can be hard at times and enjoyable as well

Isilumko Staffing

Provides Employment to unemployed staff the opportunity and skill set to gain perm employment. A big database of top notch clients in and around Western Cape.

Good

I learned a lot from the company and I wished I worked there for long, but couldn't due to unknown reasons. I meet new faces daily and I could motivate people to do more and start something, whenever their contracts ended. I learned to understand people and felt their stresses, and I enjoyed calling candidates who got jobs, it really made my day.

I did part-time work for this company. They would recruit me for different jobs within my skill set.

Isilumko Staffing is a great company with a great working environment. I wasn't employed to work at the company, however, I was recruited by them to do part-time work for other companies. Through them, I was introduced to the retail, call center and teaching environments. I was very fortunate to have worked with such great recruiters at Isilumko Staffing. The staff members are friendly and helpful. I enjoyed communicating with the staff and being transferred to different companies for work. The downside was not becoming a permanent employee and not receiving a stable income.

Great at handling staff

Great management at work they help overcome what may come from other staff, leadership is well handling, staff are well taken care of, queries is well handle

amazing stuff Members

good working environment amazing stuff great experience bad salary long working hours, No weeked offs good culture career growth , poor Leadership

Dynamic and Focused

Fun and dynamic, the money is really great and can keep a student very sufficient. great growth possibility and promotion is entirely based on high work ethic. the more you worked, the more quality promotions you got.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isilumko Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Isilumko Staffing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?