Isilumko Staffing

Isilumko Staffing Employee Reviews

South Africa41 reviews
3,0
I would recommend Isilumko Staffing to students who wish to gain experience while studying. And also so they can have a petty cash for themselves while learning to move out of their comfort zones and learn to deal with different people.
5,0
I'm creative thinking to implement a vision for the company. Continuously suggest new ideas in meetings and projects.showing initiatives with developing new way of thinking to improve project.
2,0
It wasn't good always tired and the money is not enough for the job that is done there.

The working hours are ridiculous you don't have time to spend to yourself or family you always working
2,0
Great place to grow as an individual learn how to interact with people from different backgrounds. it helped me with my communication skills and how to carry myself as a promoter /brand ambassador.
4,0
Isilumko is very good company they just need someone who is determined and full of energy
The management is excellent

Their payment is fair for the job

Working with them is exciting and fun the pressure is not too much
3,0
Hourly rate was not convincing, and working long hours. The management was friendly but the other thing I don't like is because Isilumko mostly offers only 2 months contract
we do promotional work
I have learnt how to interact and work with people effectively. working for them has also sharpened my communication skills

having to deal with people can be hard at times and enjoyable as well
5,0
Provides Employment to unemployed staff the opportunity and skill set to gain perm employment. A big database of top notch clients in and around Western Cape.
5,0
I learned a lot from the company and I wished I worked there for long, but couldn't due to unknown reasons. I meet new faces daily and I could motivate people to do more and start something, whenever their contracts ended. I learned to understand people and felt their stresses, and I enjoyed calling candidates who got jobs, it really made my day.
4,0
Isilumko Staffing is a great company with a great working environment. I wasn't employed to work at the company, however, I was recruited by them to do part-time work for other companies. Through them, I was introduced to the retail, call center and teaching environments. I was very fortunate to have worked with such great recruiters at Isilumko Staffing. The staff members are friendly and helpful. I enjoyed communicating with the staff and being transferred to different companies for work. The downside was not becoming a permanent employee and not receiving a stable income.
4,0
Great management at work they help overcome what may come from other staff, leadership is well handling, staff are well taken care of, queries is well handle
good working environment
amazing stuff

great experience

bad salary

long working hours, No weeked offs

good culture

career growth , poor Leadership
5,0
Fun and dynamic, the money is really great and can keep a student very sufficient. great growth possibility and promotion is entirely based on high work ethic. the more you worked, the more quality promotions you got.
2,0
Truly speaking working with them taught me a lot e.g. to work underpresure . However they are very supportive . We were working as a team where we guide each other on a daily basis .
Pros
30 minutes
4,0
Isilumko Staffing is such an amazing crowd, I have learnt so much from Isilumko Staffing. They send you on courses and uplift you when you need an up liftment. They are extremely helpful.
Pros
No micro managing
Cons
Salary isnt that fantastic
4,0
I love that I can help people get out of their comfort zone and get them a job
I love seeing people prosper

I love that we can work as a team and that we can motivate each other on a daily basis
Pros
Being able to change someone's life
Cons
Not being able to attend the gym
3,0
We just captured data for the DA over night for 6 weeks. The atmosphere was very tense and stressful. You just has to type as much data as you could or you were retrenched.
Pros
great salary
Cons
long hours, night shift
4,0
working at isilumko was great and fulfilling and enjoyable ,the most difficult part working the long hours when its busy ,the staff and all the management is very welcoming and they are able to help you when you need help .
4,0
I have learned to be time conscious and diligent in whatever role given to me as people are always watching thus creating room for bigger opportunities when the job is done correctly.
Pros
Socialising
Cons
Clashes with my sxchool times during the week.
3,0
It is fun working for Isilumko staffing.
I learnt to alot of working in politics

management is good people

nothing is hard about the job

team buildings they have for their workers
Pros
team buildings
Cons
nothing
2,0
Their service is sometimes bad and good .they have what it takes to make their workers safe at work and security is very tight which is a good thing for the business