Isilumko
Isilumko Employee Review

Productive and fun experience

11 November 2019
Brand promotion entailed working 8 hours on a Saturday and Sunday, sometimes Friday provided if the production launch is on a holiday or the opening of a new shop is on a working day. It required a person to be outspoken and friendly towards customers whom your trying to communicate the promotion of a new product to. You ought to be smart about how you approach people of different age groups and how you carry yourself needs to be strictly professional and also outgoing because your main aim is to make customers fall in love with the product your promoting but by not trying to look down on competing products in store. The job required time management skills were one should not spend much time with one customer while others are passing without being informed about the new product in store. The job teaches one about the reality of the world that, in life there are different types of people and people will react differently towards you and what your trying to promote. Therefore, any reaction or mistreatment of customers towards you should not be taken personally but as challenges met in the workplace. The most exciting moments about promoting products are when you educate people about things they did not know or they were not aware off and they give you that " thank you smile for enriching my knowledge". Like they always say, we learn new things everyday.
2,0
25 November 2019
Same role
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) - Hatfield, Gauteng
Each promotion we did was inspiring and I learned a lot from them but the problem came to travel cost plus our salaries which really took a tall on me and forced me to leave my job
1,0
8 January 2020
picker/packer (Former Employee) - Centurion, Gauteng
work on target
work normal hours

job culture

to work under pressure and pay attention.

to wear full uniform at work and to avoid late coming,pay attention
Pros
2inches
Cons
11hours
16 October 2019
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) - Bryanston, Gauteng
While the people at Iisilumko company were terrific to work with, I felt that the opportunities for me there were limited by the structure and size of the company. I believe that a larger company with an international presence can offer challenges and opportunities unavailable at a smaller establishment. The position with your company is a great match for my skill set, and I feel that I would be an asset to your marketing and IT department.