ITC Business Administrators
3,2 out of 5 stars.

ITC Business Administrators Employee Reviews

Good working hours Relaxed environment Target driven place Good lunch times And they pay the salary on time Have good management Good Team players
People don't stick around for long,the management is pathetic,no growth opportunities,it's not what you know but who you know to get promoted. The salary is the lowest I've known in this industry,no benefits,no increases .The absolute worst place to work for. Staff morale always on the low, you are threatened daily with warnings and your job security is not guaranteed.
Cons
They pay peanuts shame, but good working environment. And the team leaders where nice , they call you if your perfomance is low and try to find out what's the problem.
they expect a lot of you and they pay you very less and also the management inst great they not fair regarding growth its always about who you are friends with and not how hard you work
Pros
staff partys
Cons
pathetic management
A day at work is chasing a target of 100 calls, so I would spilt that in 4 intervals so 20 calls per intervals from start of shift. I learned customer service and however to be assertive. Management was excellent. Tracing old debt was the hardest to do. ITC was a family away from family
Pros
Business engagement with employees
Cons
Contract, salary was a little no commission
I had enjoyed working at this company, if there was more money involved then I would never have left. They made my stay as comfortable as possible and I learnt a lot from them as well.
It was a great learning curve about the corporate worls. Motivated to be top achiever and with that accomplished many goals.The culture is very pleasant and allows you to feel eager to work.
Pros
Time off for top achievements
Cons
What I learnt on this job was interpersonal skills and how to deal with clients even when I'm under a lot of stress. It was fun as I had the best team leader.
Pros
Perfomance bonus
Cons
no overtime
I worked at ITC for 6 years.I loved the people I worked with but hardwork and effort went unnoticed. Money didn't increase and felt unappreciated at times.
Pros
Family like environment
Cons
No increase
My work experience foundation started at this company being a call centre agent, that is where I then grew as an individual. My daily work was collecting arrears on account and also tracing uncontactable accounts. My typing skills and communication skills was what I learned and took with. Management kept on reminding us that we are the most valuable asset in the organisation and they made us know in direction of where is was going. Team work and also being able to do your task as an individually without a supervision of any1,but the common goal was we achieve greater results through team work. Hardest part of the job was tracing a customer who don't have any information on the system. My most enjoyable time was the awards ceremonies which were held on a monthly basis.
Pros
Starting later in the morning
Cons
New staff cant attend end year functions, they must wait following year
,you learn alot because always collecting for different clients, great coworkers, best part is that we dont work weekends.
My Day is comprised of checking data and making sure that everything that goes into our system is done timeously and accurately. Throughout my career at ITC Business Administrators I made it my duty to know what is happening in our company and hence have been promoted from Department to department.Management have a good idea of where they want to take the company and I have a good relationship with all of them as well as my co-workers.the hardest part of my job is it could become monotonous at times and it can get frustrating.I enjoy my job and cant fault anything about it.