JC Security

South Africa16 reviews

Clear
3,8Work-Life Balance
3,6Job Security & Advancement

I enjoyed to be part of organisation, friendly management and staff.Strictly when its comes to work but fair to everyone.

JC security is the tremendous company and you will enjoy working with staff members.They pay on time and consider everyone as an important person.They like someone who's willing to work , dedicated to work.They promote people in terms persistent work done.Jc security company will be always the best.

Pros

Doesn't offer a transport

Cons

N/a

Deducting uif, provident, sars from salary, do not pay over to relevant parties. Struggling now 7 months to get monies owed to me out of them. Crooke

Crooked company, deductions on salary but no benefits, provident, uif, etc. Company not recommended, nepotism and favoristism. No benefits after resignations.

Very bad treatment towards guards

Very bad company n pay query every month sometime not paid ,. Hiring foreign nationals just to take them advantage like being charged 10 days sometimz

produtive and good workplace

Good company when comes to work but problem paying late and not paying overtime there registition of that company.they are deduct provided found but not register with pssfs

Great company to work for

Any issues I had as an employee were handled swiftly. The support provided was amazing I would work for this company again in a heartbeat I only left to further my career elsewhere

General review

The staff in the security environment was never exposed to good customer service thus making it rewarding when you know you have achieved something positive. Not only for the staff but also for the clients. Its always difficult to keep the staff motivated as security is not always a highly paid job although long hours are required. It has been a great learning curve in my career, but believe that security is male orientated because of the risks involved.

Pros

Head Office support

Scrapyard buyıng n sellıng

I was gud to b part of jc stuff cz ı learn a Lot n ı wısh the company to grow n help many Ppl n teach them Heow to make our socıety safe all the times

Pros

N/a

Cons

12hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JC Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,8 out of 5 stars for Management
3,7 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • JC Security
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?