JCMLiving
3,4 out of 5 stars.

JCMLiving Employee Reviews

3,4Work-Life Balance

JcmLiving

Working in jcm living Bristol Station Apartments best place to work at the residents that live here a nice and kind respectful it's a real nice community working with coworkers comfortable happy we definitely work very well with each other

Take good care of properties

Well-funded and take good care of properties. Upgrade the properties and also family atmosphere. Everone works together in teams - lots of opportunities to grow and move up in the company. It has doubled in size since I have been here - eight years.

Pros

10-15 additional holidays off

Productive and great work environment

Management is very nice and understanding. The company treats their employees very good and offers a lot of growth within. They are always expanding so new opportunities are always opening up.

Stressful Workplace - Lack of Support

After almost seven years of loyal service, I must obtain new employment. This company allowed me to reform a 159 unit property with a minimal budget and lack of support from all upper management. I was lucky to get approval for new roofing after it was raining on tenants in several buildings as they slept in 2018. I am excited to excel for a company that values it's employees strengths and tenant loyalty.

What was learned

Deadlines are unattainable when trying to do work the correct way. Your family and personal life come second to their needs. Being on call means staying around the complex to babysit certain residents. No help, including ordering correct parts and having items in stock, will be given to any employee. You are forced to work out of your own vehicle and use only your own tools to accomplish most tasks. They will lie to you about daily activities and what they expect in order to lure you in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JCMLiving. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance