JENDAMARK
3,0 out of 5 stars.

JENDAMARK

JENDAMARK Employee Review

International selling company , where we get team building every year.

Jendamark is the company that a person can rely on. Because they employ people quick and get them permanently working. But once you adapt to jendamark culture Your life start to be owned by the company

Pros

Free accommodation for team buildings fun

Cons

Longer hours

1,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Stressfull, but yet productive

The Hardest part of your job is to complete task in very little time, it's very fast paced. you have to multitask throughout you day.Very productive workplace and you can learn a lot from senior members and management.

Productive workplace

A workplace to teach new skills and provide opportunities in the automotive industry. The balance between work and home lifestyle is very low. Management and planning concerning projects are run poorly. I enjoyed the part where I have gained trust to be sent on International installations.

Pros

International travel to do installations

Productive and Educational working environment

Jendamark is a perfect working environment for undergraduates and newly graduated students. The employees are keen on teamwork and aiding new employees with their integration into the company. However there does seem to be some disconnect between departments causing some confusion with the work that needs to be done. This confusion does cause some delays or hold ups with some of the jobs.

Pros

Great teamwork

Cons

Disconnect between the departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JENDAMARK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,8 out of 5 stars for Management
2,8 out of 5 stars for Culture

JENDAMARK Reviews by Location

• JENDAMARK
  • International selling company , where we get team building every year.