JOHN BROWN

JOHN BROWN Employee Reviews

4,0
i have learned a lot and i improved many things that I even don't know
I have learned UNIX operator .It is the most enjoyable job .

Workplace culture will be good
Pros
free lunches
5,0
Worked here for nine years. Loved it. Great staff. Company was changing and downsizing. Had to move on. This was 24 years ago and company is no longer in business.
4,0
Most days start with compilation and booking keeping for 12 to 20 local businesses that we are contracted with. Providing them with up to date information on there income and expenses for the prior months activities. Completing timely tax returns monthly, quarterly and annually as required.
Pros
Great boss and personell
Cons
low compensation
4,0
This was my favortie place to work. When i started here I was an mechanical designer and they asked me to switch to electrical. They taught me AutoCAD here, I already knew microstation. Their projects were on both systems, so in the morning I might be using AutoCAD, in the afternoon, microstation. I loved that, I was becoming proficient in both. They were always teaching as well, and encouraged me to take time out from my project work to learn all that I could. My boss was great, and so were my co-workers, the best co-workers i ever had. There was nothing that I could describe as hard, even learning was fun. I just really enjoyed learning something new everyday, it was an exciting time for me.
Pros
The work, learning, my co-workers, having every other Friday off
Cons
management always seem to screw up things, not clear what was going on there.
5,0
This position offered me the opportunity to diversify and expand on skills and trades learned throughout my youth and working career. Due to the versatility of the owners requests it was necessary to be well grounded, flexible, eager to learn and solid in performance.
Pros
Being a trusted employee
Cons
Contract Labor
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JOHN BROWN. Our community is ready to answer.
4,4