Johnson & Johnson
Coronavirus update
Information from Johnson & Johnson:

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

5,0
Learned alot at Johnson and Johnson for the 6 years I was working for them. So much so I cud even apply skills in my personal life as well. They truely are the best company in the pharmaceutical industry to work for. World leaders in their industry and look very well after their employees. Employees have high standards te same applies to the company with their way of doing things
4,0
there was Room for development, and the company is ready to train their employees if there are any news developments in their field of work , which is good for the employees
5,0
Can be very challenging and stressful, but rewarding, great employee benefits. Employee appreciation and opportunity to work overseas, with room for growth.
4,0
Johnson and Johnson is a good company when it come to gaining experience and you get to find exposure in different fields. Sometimes we even get to work overtime when the company needs to meet the target.
Pros
free luches
4,0
It's a honor to work for such a good company, the company look after their employees when it comes to their health, they advise and provide training, etc to the employees
5,0
I'm interested to work Johnson and Johnson medical again. I'm hard working. I have a good experience with stock , warehouse and scanner and computer. I have a good communication with colleagues and Management.
5,0
Fantastische werkomgeving met state-of-the-art faciliteiten. Echt goede work-life balans en een bedrijf dat om uw veiligheid en welzijn bekommert. De bedrijfscultuur is hetzelfde in elke faciliteit in de wereld.
Pros
Goed salaris, behandeld met waardigheid en respect, gezond werk leven balans, goede kans voor ontwikkeling
Cons
Als een multi-nationale bedrijfseenheid kunnen beslissingen lang duren
4,0
J&J medical. You will learn about orthopedic implants and get to know about warehousing. There is massive room for growth. Plus they will pay you well for your time at the office.
5,0
Excellent morals, company culture, work life balance and many opportunities for growth and development!
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
High complexity
4,0
Its nice to work there its farst machine they have at that company but a machine operator must be able to do everything packing setting up the machine
3,0
Organising the team.Perform line checks.Doing credits at the end of the packing product.Checking if the team is following the procedure interms of the safety when we run the product
4,0
Great company to work for, I would recommend this company to a friend. Great campany culture based on credo. Diverse group of people and working with cross functional teams.
5,0
I enjoyed.to worked at Johnson and Johnson.Management and staff were very good to me. I was answering the phones helping incoming clients,recording of Documents.
Pros
Free fruits
5,0
I worked for this company for a period of only three months but it was indeed a place where one could enjoy working for and the stuff was very kind including management.
Pros
Free coffee every day
Cons
The distance from Soweto to Midrand but free transport is available for employees
5,0
it is a very friendly place to work at , the staff makes you feel very welcome you feel at home. very productive and more to learn . and the management knows how to handle time
Pros
lunch
Cons
payed lunch
4,0
johnson and johnson is a great company to work for. Unfortunately the new management is not that good to work for. i start at 7 in the morning and i go about doing my job and finish at 4 in the afternoon
5,0
I enjoyed working at the J&J factory, all the staff on site were friendly people and all got along. I have learnt a lot during my time there, especially the importance of health and safety policies and procedures as well as risk assessments.
Pros
Learning new skills all the time
Cons
No Cons
4,0
I had opportunity to grow,my opinions and suggestions counted. i made some significant changes to production processes. i enjoyed interacting with the staff
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Transport stains
4,0
Organisation was a fun place with great leadership and my supervisor was very approachable. The balance between work and personal life was very good and the organization always strove to ensure that this balance was maintained as much as possible.
Pros
Cafetria on site
Cons
cant think of any
5,0
Phenomenal organization to work for. Work life balance importance is shared among many. Great culture and fast growing business in SA and globally. Thanks.
Pros
People are treated as assets
4,0
it is a good company to work for it is family focused and value its customers.it always makes sure that quality goods are produced as it produces products that are used by babies.
Pros
financial benefits
Cons
short breaks