Jordan Human Resources

Jordan Human Resources Employee Reviews

South Africa3 reviews
4,0
Busy, fast-paced environment with clients and candidates walking in one after the other. Managed a switchboard of 20 lines. Professional workplace with an open door policy for employees. Learned to multitask and work under pressure without constant supervision. Client interactions were the most enjoyable part of my job. The least enjoyable part was dealing with rude clients and candidates
Pros
Socials
4,0
Love people and I worked with lovely people...I always work hard to deliver best..very humble and positive.respectful and very loyal.the people are friendly and all work weel together...have fun together but work hard at same time.
4,0
I ahve learned to do EFT transfers and Telemarketing skills. I worked Independently and to priotarise.my daily task. it is a very free and lovely enviroment with friendly co-workers. I enjoy what i do and what i enjoy most about my job is that I must push my self and plan my daily schedule and Priotarise.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jordan Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.
3,0